What are those REALLY odd things you do with your food?

Sauron said:
I once chewed yogurt.
I once chewed on applesause.

But I was young then.

Once I accidently put hot chili sauce on a sausage roll, thinking it was ketchup.

It was actually quite delicious.

Radagast the Brown said:
No but we do have a sense of decency and a zero policy tolerance on no gun crime,
> Implying gun crime is tolerated in the US

Considering homicidal maniacs are breaking the law by murdering people anyways, I doubt they'll care if they're breaking the law by owning a gun. Which is why I'm for guns to be legal, so that way you can actually shoot back if you ever get into such a scenario.

Dr. Javelin said:
Radagast the Brown said:
No but we do have a sense of decency and a zero policy tolerance on no gun crime,
> Implying gun crime is tolerated in the US

Considering homicidal maniacs are breaking the law by murdering people anyways, I doubt they'll care if they're breaking the law by owning a gun. Which is why I'm for guns to be legal, so that way you can actually shoot back if you ever get into such a scenario.
> Implying I implied gun crime is tolerated in the US

Guns shouldn't be allowed AT ALL unless you're currently in the army, or on the police force.

Radagast the Brown said:

Guns shouldn't be allowed AT ALL unless you're currently in the army, or on the police force.

While this is rather logical, it makes for disappointed people who enjoy shooting sports, such shooting skeet. Also, it would require the abolishment of 1/10 of the Bill of Rights in America...

._.

Dr. Turnip said:
Radagast the Brown said:

While this is rather logical, it makes for disappointed people who enjoy shooting sports, such shooting skeet. Also, it would require the abolishment of 1/10 of the Bill of Rights in America...

._.
Skeeting could involve a safer type of gun.

And wtf, guns are on the bill of rights?

Radagast the Brown said:
Dr. Turnip said:
Radagast the Brown said:

._.

2nd Amendment to the American Constitution: The right to bear arms.

Dr. Turnip said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Dr. Turnip said:
Radagast the Brown said:

._.

2nd Amendment to the American Constitution: The right to bear arms.

You're allowed to go around with a visible gun?

You aren't really allowed to just walk around with guns, but the average citizen can both purchase and fire a firearm.

In most places it is also illegal to fire a firearm within city limits.

Radagast the Brown said:
That doesn't make sense to me.

It's what our forefathers wanted. I personally just like the fact, that if I wanted too I could(assuming I am of the appropriate age). I don't actually think I will ever purchase a firearm.

Someone posted a picture of a slushie that was in a cup labeled Wendy's burgers or something like that, and I wondered why America puts burgers in cups now (for a joke) and it sort of escalated from there.

It's not a good, but I guess a drink still counts.

Whenever I'm pouring a glass of soft drink for myself, I swoop down quickly and slurp up all the bubbles. They taste better than the drink itself. It's best with Pepsi Max.

But I've gone down too quickly and ran my tooth into the side of the cup a few times.

Back