An idea for a Peach game that's better than Super Princess Peach

Seriously, your grammar nazi attitude is getting annoying, and idiotic.

Your fucking post before just proved I can't be anymore nicer to anyone in this site now.

I'll drop bombs whenever I feel like now, thank you.

And I don't really see how we can get back on topic when this whole idea doesn't sound good.

BLOF you ninja.

Bane said:
My best guess is that we talk about peach or something, before Crash or Blocky tears us a new one.

There should be a game where Daisy and Peach blasts humongous lasers

How about a game where Peach and Daisy destroy Bowser's Kingdom with pink flying saucers.

Bronto Burt said:
Seriously, your grammar nazi attitude is getting annoying, and idiotic.
Says the person who has been banned for flaming

Bronto Burt said:
Your fucking post before just proved I can't be anymore nicer to anyone in this site now.
Which one?

Bronto Burt said:
I'll drop bombs whenever I feel like now, thank you.
I'm just trying to make you nicer around these forums, because frankly your attitude is appaling

Bronto Burt said:
And I don't really see how we can get back on topic when this whole idea doesn't sound good.

BLOF you ninja.
It's just to avoid Mods from destroying us.

However the fact that we've been minimodding and flaming throughout the past page is gonna murder us anyway.

Why don't we just agree to disagree and move on? Nothing else needs to be said.

Bane said:
I'm just trying to make you nicer around these forums, because frankly your attitude is appaling

So let me guess, telling someone to shut up will cure their cancer.

What the hell does "appaling" mean? I think you mean "appealing".

Now for fuck's sake, stop this.

Bane said:
Bronto Burt said:
Which one?

Bane said:
You shut up, I'm allowed to talk about what I want.

No

What about a game where Peach and Daisy save Mario and Luigi.

I think there was a flash movie based on that, but it was Baby Mario and Baby Luigi being rescued from Michael Jackson

Bane said:
I think there was a flash movie based on that, but it was Baby Mario and Baby Luigi being rescued from Michael Jackson

I love Micheal Jackson forever

Nathan Drake said:
Why can't I ever turn my back on you guys without having to intervene in some way?

Because when the cat's gone, the mice will play

Baby Luigi said:
Bane said:

I love Micheal Jackson forever

Yeah, it was kind of insensitive to him. He was epic.

Nathan Drake said:
Why can't I ever turn my back on you guys without having to intervene in some way?

The thing is you guys hate minimodding. If you allowed it to happen, you could just sit back while random citizens told them what's right and what's wrong. And heck, people would learn the rules a little better.

A couple of things I never understood about Super Princess Peach is that when Peach falls in a bottomless pit or touches an enemy, she takes damage, but when that happens to the Mario Bros. they die. Also why would Bowser fight Peach? He's made it rather obvious that he likes her so it's odd seeing him hurt her.

Don Pianta said:
A couple of things I never understood about Super Princess Peach is that when Peach falls in a bottomless pit or touches an enemy, she takes damage, but when that happens to the Mario Bros. they die. Also why would Bowser fight Peach? He's made it rather obvious that he likes her so it's odd seeing him hurt her.

Just gameplay difference I guess. In 3D games like Super Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy, and Luigi's Mansion the Mario Bros. took damage instead of immediately dying after being touched by an enemy.

Bane said:
The thing is you guys hate minimodding. If you allowed it to happen, you could just sit back while random citizens told them what's right and what's wrong. And heck, people would learn the rules a little better.

Didn't seem to work all that effectively when you kept asking to get back on topic.

Minimodding isn't the only effective way to get the thread back on track, considering you were involved in this argument with Iceshadow, you could have easily stopped responding to him and got back on-topic yourself.

Nathan Drake said:
Bane said:

Didn't seem to work all that effectively when you kept asking to get back on topic.

Minimodding isn't the only effective way to get the thread back on track, considering you were involved in this argument with Iceshadow, you could have easily stopped responding to him and got back on-topic yourself.

Come on, Crash, you know me. I'm easily provoked. Heck, if you suddenly turned around and called me a dick, before saying "guys let's get back on topic" (which I know you wouldn't, btw), I'd be the guy to derail it again.

Either way, you're right. I have to stop getting in too deep with the sharks all the time.

Bane said:
Stone Cold Steve Austin said:
i speak in all lowercase most of the time

but you know that's my thing though

Still violates the rules bro.

How many times have you been warned about your grammar problems?

absolutely NONE

bigger tits

But seriously, the games should just show more of what the whole kidnapping ordeal is like from her perspective. We did see this in the PM games and SM3DL to some extent.

Magikrazy said:
I just can't Peach as playable (how can she save herself from Bowser).
Bane said:
Peach is too weak to do this kind of stuff. She was only powerful in Super Princess Peach due to some magical element on that island, and she's only powerful in Mario Football because of some strange power that ALL the characters get.
It after all depends on what the staff tell. If they say Peach is very technical and useful in sport games, so is she in traditional platform games. And in NSMB we even see playable toads who are weaker than her.

Bronto Burt said:
What about a game where Peach and Daisy save Mario and Luigi.
The point should be the gameplay. If Peach is a player instead of a damsel in NSMB, the staff can give alternative hostages in her route.

Back