An idea for a Peach game that's better than Super Princess Peach

Magikrazy said:
Except Link, because I don't think guns were around in ancient Hylian times.
don't forget fire emblem or the mario games.

OR OR...

pikmin! yeah pikmin!

supermariofan said:
Well here she's tired of having those "weapons" she wants to be more badass

I don't think a character can be an established damsel-in-distress for almost 3 Decades of the character's existence and in the vast majority of the games and then suddenly they become a whip-wielding badass all of a sudden.

Northern Verve said:
supermariofan said:

I don't think a character can be an established damsel-in-distress for almost 3 Decades of the character's existence and in the vast majority of the games and then suddenly they become a whip-wielding badass all of a sudden.
who has a headband, and wears that black stuff football players wear on their cheeks

supermariofan said:
It's also going to be more difficult than Super Princess Peach

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE FUCKING DIFFICULTY.

supermariofan said:
Northern Verve said:
supermariofan said:

who has a headband, and wears that black stuff football players wear on their cheeks

NO, NO AND NO.

your ideas are controvertic and way too stupid... this... just doesn't fit in peach's character!

supermariofan said:
Northern Verve said:
supermariofan said:

3 words.
Not. His. Point.

FireKirby said:
supermariofan said:

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE *bleep*ING DIFFICULTY.

supermariofan said:
Northern Verve said:
supermariofan said:

NO, NO AND NO.

your ideas are controvertic and way too stupid... this... just doesn't fit in peach's character!
Neither does dressing up like some kind of hottie in the Strikers games

supermariofan said:
Northern Verve said:
supermariofan said:

That doesn't really change anything.

When most people think of Princess Peach they know of that Damsel in Distress that you always save in the Mario games. You gotta actually have some character development in order for Peach to actually become this badass you're wanting her to be. She can't go "Alright time to be a badass" with absolutely no explanation. And no, tired of being the Damsel-in-distress is not enough nor will it ever be enough.

supermariofan said:
FireKirby said:
supermariofan said:

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE *bleep*ING DIFFICULTY.

supermariofan said:
Northern Verve said:
supermariofan said:

NO, NO AND NO.

for god's sake.

don't you understand?

she wears like that to protect herself and to have that extra bit of movement that her dress doesn't have.

supermariofan said:
That was so she could be well protected and more agile (you can't play football in a dress). Plus, Next Level Games does kinda make Nintendo games a bit more adult (for example, Bald Bull occasionally said "Damn it" or "Damn you" or "Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, I'm gonna eat you" in their version of Punch-Out!!

Save this for the next Daisy game

supermariofan said:
Baby Luigi said:
Save this for the next Daisy game
Maybe she learned all that from Daisy

But it's not official that Daisy uses whips or anything like that. Heck the only character to use a whip in the Mario series? Waluigi, in Mario Strikers Charged.

Say guys, how about we get Nintendo to make a Castlevania-esque game with Waluigi as the star. Surely some people would like that. :waluigi:

Nah, it needs more innovation. Besides, if Waluigi does get his own game, he must SWEEM through the air.

The problem of SPP is that it isn't a real independent subseries game like Wario and DK, but a similar adaption from NSMB. If they're not considering some events exclusive for Peach, they should directly make Peach playable in NSMB games and no needs for SPP.

Unless there was a NSMB based on Super Mario Bros. 2, I just can't Peach as playable (how can she save herself from Bowser).

Magikrazy said:
Unless there was a NSMB based on Super Mario Bros. 2, I just can't Peach as playable (how can she save herself from Bowser).
She can save herself by doing all those things I mentioned

Also overall your idea isn't better then Super Princess Peach in concept. Because Peach's motivation in that game was to save Mario and Luigi, because they've saved her so many times before. Though it's clear that without Parry and the vibes from Vibe island she wouldn't have been successful. While your idea is "well Peach is tired of being a Damsel-in-distress so she decides to kick ass and chew bubblegum for no reason and with no explanation at all"

download.php

Peach is too weak to do this kind of stuff. She was only powerful in Super Princess Peach due to some magical element on that island, and she's only powerful in Mario Football because of some strange power that ALL the characters get.

Back