An idea for a Peach game that's better than Super Princess Peach

Northern Verve said:
Also overall your idea isn't better then Super Princess Peach in concept. Because Peach's motivation in that game was to save Mario and Luigi, because they've saved her so many times before. Though it's clear that without Parry and the vibes from Vibe island she wouldn't have been successful. While your idea is "well Peach is tired of being a Damsel-in-distress so she decides to kick ass and chew bubblegum for no reason and with no explanation at all"
Bubblegum?

supermariofan said:
Northern Verve said:
Also overall your idea isn't better then Super Princess Peach in concept. Because Peach's motivation in that game was to save Mario and Luigi, because they've saved her so many times before. Though it's clear that without Parry and the vibes from Vibe island she wouldn't have been successful. While your idea is "well Peach is tired of being a Damsel-in-distress so she decides to kick ass and chew bubblegum for no reason and with no explanation at all"
Bubblegum?

Duke Nukem reference :P

Northern Verve said:
supermariofan said:
Northern Verve said:
Bubblegum?

Duke Nukem reference :P
Oh well she doesn't carry any guns in this game just a whip

supermariofan said:

I never said that it'd be exactly like a Duke Nukem game with guns and all. I was just referencing him as an example for a badass.

But so far regarding the name of this thread. You have not convinced me that this idea is any better then Super Princess Peach. I haven't even played Super Princess Peach. But reading the wiki page, I don't see how your idea is better.

Northern Verve said:
supermariofan said:

I never said that it'd be exactly like a Duke Nukem game with guns and all. I was just referencing him as an example for a badass.

But so far regarding the name of this thread. You have not convinced me that this idea is any better then Super Princess Peach. I haven't even played Super Princess Peach. But reading the wiki page, I don't see how your idea is better.

He's, uh..

He's not very good with ideas.

Lord, I'm tired of those people hating on Super Princess Peach. You're allowed to dislike the game, but don't be so annoying about it. :-\

This game is my favorite, and I see a topic like this. This hating is getting too far. -_-

Bronto Burt said:
Lord, I'm tired of those people hating on Super Princess Peach. You're allowed to dislike the game, but don't be so annoying about it. :-\

This game is my favorite, and I see a topic like this. This hating is getting too far. -_-

I don't see any Super Princess Peach hate in this topic. Care to quote some examples that are in this thread alone?

The way how the title looks, it pretty much sounded like the OP hated the game.

Bronto Burt said:

Not necessarily. It could be an improved version of a good game.

GreenDisaster said:
Bane said:
Bronto Burt said:

OP is an idiot, though.
Rule 8: Show respect towards ALL members, no matter who they are. Do not insult, belittle, or flame people, and don't bait them into flaming you.

The rules also clearly state that correct spelling and grammar is to be used at all times.

The mods weren't enforcing that rule, so I assumed that this was allowed.

Bane said:
The rules also clearly state that correct spelling and grammar is to be used at all times.

One, it should be common sense to not insult people.

Two, not counting the Mindless Junk board, I can't think of any times where people don't speak with good spelling and grammar, excluding the occasional mistake.

You know, the mods absolutely hate mini-modding too?

GreenDisaster said:
Bane said:

One, it should be common sense to not insult people.

Two, not counting the Mindless Junk board, I can't think of any times where people don't speak with good spelling and grammar, excluding the occasional mistake.

To be honest, idiot isn't actually an insult. It's used all the time at me, and I use it all the time at others.

And on a separate note, far worse has been used to insult users on this forum, and you haven't corrected them yet.

So let us just get back on topic, before crash kills us.

Baby Luigi said:
You know, the mods absolutely hate mini-modding too?

Yeah, I don't know why. I guess they feel we should be helpless, until they come by and save us.

i speak in all lowercase most of the time

but you know that's my thing though

Stone Cold Steve Austin said:
i speak in all lowercase most of the time

but you know that's my thing though

Still violates the rules bro.

How many times have you been warned about your grammar problems?

Eer, what else do you expect from someone named "Crash"? :rolleyes:

Well, idiot may not be a insult but "fucking idiot" sounds like one.

Plus, "fucking idiot" was used at me by two people and I'm not going to shut up about it.

Ninja'd?

And lord, Neptune, shut up about grammar already.

Bronto Burt said:
Eer, what else do you expect from someone named "Crash"? :rolleyes:

Well, idiot may not be a insult but "fucking idiot" sounds like one.

Plus, "fucking idiot" was used at me by two people and I'm not going to shut up about it.

Ninja'd?

And lord, Neptune, shut up about grammar already.

You shut up, I'm allowed to talk about what I want.

I was trying to keep things nicely,

so calm the fuck down.

Dude, you could have said "Neptune, you might want to tone down on the grammar nazi stuff now" instead of dropping a bomb like that on me.

This is seriously getting out of hand now, let's get back on topic.

Bane said:
This is seriously getting out of hand now, let's get back on topic.

I agree. Our train of thought has derailed into a mess.

...but what is there to talk about? We all know the idea isn't great at all.

Back