The Koopalings are NOT Bowser's Children.

JohnRoberts said:
Well speaking of the koopalings, who do you are the best koopa kids?
The general problem is whether Bowser should be a father, in face of trying to find a wife.

JohnRoberts said:
Doughboy said:
Yeah, I was referring to John. He didn't do anything wrong.

The Koopalings might be easy to defeat, but I've always liked them. Larry's my favorite. Lemmy's cool too.
ROCK ON!

A. The 7 original
B. Bowser Jr.
C. The MiniBowsers from Mario Party
D.A combination (please tell me what combination of answers is if you choose this0

Bowser Jr..of course

Father Gandalf said:
JohnRoberts said:
Doughboy said:

The Koopalings might be easy to defeat, but I've always liked them. Larry's my favorite. Lemmy's cool too.
ROCK ON!

A. The 7 original
B. Bowser Jr.
D.A combination (please tell me what combination of answers is if you choose this0

Bowser Jr..of course

Who are your least favorite then?

@Dorayaki Goombella's lower tooth is on her upper lip in your icon.

JohnRoberts said:
Doughboy said:

ROCK ON!

Well speaking of the koopalings, who do you are the best koopa kids and who are the worst?
A. The 7 original
B. Bowser Jr.
D.A combination (please tell me what combination of answers is if you choose this. For example, perhaps you like the 7 original and Bowser Jr. equally or you might find Jr. to be the only decent one of these guys.)

Bowser Jr.

The 45th Sith Lord does not like X-mas names said:
JohnRoberts said:
Doughboy said:

ROCK ON!

Well speaking of the koopalings, who do you are the best koopa kids and who are the worst?
A. The 7 original
B. Bowser Jr.
D.A combination (please tell me what combination of answers is if you choose this. For example, perhaps you like the 7 original and Bowser Jr. equally or you might find Jr. to be the only decent one of these guys.)

Bowser Jr.

I think that too many people like Bowser Jr. better than the original seven *a bunch of firearms get pointed in my face*, errrr, I mean he's good and all. ^_^" heh heh heh. I honestly do like him but it's just that, he isn't very original. At least the other koopa kids are original. *firearms are cocked* I mean, he's good in some sports games and he is better than the mini-bowsers from Mario Party. I just think the other 7 are better because their designs aren't as bland as Jr.'s and have more unique personalities *nearly gets shot* I mean, BOWSER JUNIOR FOR LIFE! W00T! :bowjr: hehheheh ;D

There's still one question, do the Mini-Bowsers from Mario Party 6 have a backstory at all?

IceShadow1199 said:
There's still one question, do the Mini-Bowsers from Mario Party 6 have a backstory at all?

They do not (they originated from Mario Party anyway)

JohnRoberts said:
I think that too many people like Bowser Jr. better than the original seven

It's not that hard to see why

New Year Baby Luigi said:
IceShadow1199 said:

They do not (they originated from Mario Party anyway)

JohnRoberts said:
I think that too many people like Bowser Jr. better than the original seven

It's not that hard to see why

@IceShadow1199 Yeah, if people such *shutters* CASEY F#$@ING ANTHONY can become popular, then this is possible, I just think B.J. (NO IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!) is a little bit, well, overrated *guns get pointed at me* I mean, PRINCE BOWSER KOOPA THE SECOND FOR THE WIN!!! :bowjr:
Also, the mini-bowsers have no background story. I guess not that many people care for them. I don't care that much for them. They're just, there.

@BabyLuigi That was a typo.
~I'm John and you know it

I missed this thread awhile back before it got old, and had wanted to ask why they would go and mess up the Mario canon (like they did with the DK's) like this.

I guess making them adopted is the best way to fix it.

People just NOW figured out the Koopalings aren't Bowser's children?

Dang...

Really?

But here's the thing: Nintendo got it wrong. Bowser wasn't married in Super Mario Bros, so you can't say he was now married in Super Mario Bros 3 but not include his wife.

And that's how I know the Koopalings aren't Bowser's kids.

I remember I read something once that said that ALL Koopas are Bowser's kids.

Some people need to get their facts strait.

Yes:
%5Cimages%5Csmb3-koopalings.jpg

Bowser Jr. is apparently Bowser's kid yet there is still no sign of a wife. So that is a bad argument.

Also
Santa Mage said:
Some people need to get their facts straight.
Fix'd

Santa Mage said:
But here's the thing: Nintendo got it wrong. Bowser wasn't married in Super Mario Bros, so you can't say he was now married in Super Mario Bros 3 but not include his wife.
The cartoon version said that Koopalings regard Bowser as their real father. So maybe Bowser had a wife without explanation.

Both BowserJr and team Koopalings aren't confirmed to be Bowser's true children with a confirmed wife. But in other word, Miyamoto just wanted to give Bowser a child no matter he's married or not. For example, Mario can still date Peach even if Baby Mario is Mario's real son.

I was under the impression that Baby Mario was simply just Mario's younger form..

It is, what did you think?

Why is he called BABY Mario!? Would you name your kid after yourself and put "baby" in front of it?

Maybe the new-story Koopalings who aren't his kids are alternate universe versions since they look different (Iggy, anyone?)

They're the kids of alternate Bowser so technically they wouldn't be the Bowser we see in the games (although I have a theory that Bowser from SMB to MiM is the alternate one since he clearly got split in half)

You know what? I think I know where I'm going to go with this. *puts on trench coat* Tonight, on Unsolved Mysteries, we're going to talk about what the case of Shigeru Miyamoto saying that Bowser Jr. is the only child and the Koopalings are not Bowser's children does. UPDATE! Several Koopaling fans are infuriated by this statement. UPDATE! Several questions have been raised relating to this statement, so how many questions does this raise? UPDATE! The amount of questions raised is countless. UPDATE! Now there is a giant truckload of theories relating to those questions. A few of them are: 1. They might be related to Bowser in another way. 2. They are the children of a minion (such as Boom-Boom and/or Pom-Pom). 3. They were made with (the unnatural combination of science and) magic. 4. They really are Bowser's children but Bowser just won't admit it. 5. Bowser disowned them. 6. They are adopted. 7. They are the children of a character that isn't even in the games (yet). 8. Bowser split into two and one of the sides had the Koopalings. UPDATE! Theories , 3, 6, and 8 are absolutely retarded (because they make no sense what so ever.), SO SCREW THEM! The rest I will accept. UPDATE! I just came up with these questions: Does Nintendo give a crap about them? Are they somebodies or nobodies? UPDATE! Apparently Nintendo doesn't give a crap about these Koopalings (or their fans)! Nintendo sees them as nobodies while we see them as somebodies! UPDATE! Who is/are the best Koopaling(s)? (You CAN say Bowser Jr. but I will punch you if you say that, even if you're just testing me. The Mario Party mini-bowsers are not a valid answer.)

Oh, and Squirtle. Just because they look different does NOT mean they aren't the same thing. they could have easily chosen to change their looks, the reason their shell colors changed and they now have rings around their spikes could just be puberty.

JohnRoberts said:
You know what? I think I know where I'm going to go with this. *puts on trench coat* Tonight, on Unsolved Mysteries, we're going to talk about what the case of Shigeru Miyamoto saying that Bowser Jr. is the only child and the Koopalings are not Bowser's children does. UPDATE! Several Koopaling fans are infuriated by this statement. UPDATE! Several questions have been raised relating to this statement, so how many questions does this raise? UPDATE! The amount of questions raised is countless. UPDATE! Now there is a giant truckload of theories relating to those questions. A few of them are: 1. They might be related to Bowser in another way. 2. They are the children of a minion (such as Boom-Boom and/or Pom-Pom). 3. They were made with (the unnatural combination of science and) magic. 4. They really are Bowser's children but Bowser just won't admit it. 5. Bowser disowned them. 6. They are adopted. 7. They are the children of a character that isn't even in the games (yet). 8. Bowser split into two and one of the sides had the Koopalings. UPDATE! Theories , 3, 6, and 8 are absolutely retarded (because they make no sense what so ever.), SO SCREW THEM! The rest I will accept. UPDATE! I just came up with these questions: Does Nintendo give a crap about them? Are they somebodies or nobodies? UPDATE! Apparently Nintendo doesn't give a crap about these Koopalings (or their fans)! Nintendo sees them as nobodies while we see them as somebodies! UPDATE! Who is/are the best Koopaling(s)? (You CAN say Bowser Jr. but I will punch you if you say that, even if you're just testing me. The Mario Party mini-bowsers are not a valid answer.)

Oh, and Squirtle. Just because they look different does NOT mean they aren't the same thing. they could have easily chosen to change their looks, the reason their shell colors changed and they now have rings around their spikes could just be puberty.

Iggy is the best. Anyways, who said that Miamoto was allowed to come up with backstories anyways!

Back