The Koopalings are NOT Bowser's Children.

Octoberry said:
Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or So Help Me said:
What you just did a second *bleep*ing time.
would you have rather him have made a new topic about this

Then people (you know who you are) would come in and whine that this topic has already done before

E.V.I.L said:
I love Bowser Jr., but really, why can't there be 8 children? We all know that's the Peach way.
You'd know the reason in Bowser Jr. If he has siblings, most things can't make sense. Unless you mean Bowser just adopted seven children.

Yeah I always wondered how Bowser ended up with all those kids. But look-
Koopalings7.jpg

Artwork from SMB3. "These are Bowser's kids!!" Why can't Ninty make up their mind!?

I wish they never freaking existed.

Freaking lamest boss battles ive ever seen.

I like the koopalings, I just don't understand why people wanted them back for so long then when we got them in NSMBWii they were hated. I know they were easy to beat, but they did have some interesting secondary battles.

Crackin355 said:
I like the koopalings, I just don't understand why people wanted them back for so long then when we got them in NSMBWii they were hated. I know they were easy to beat, but they did have some interesting secondary battles.

it was just same boss in a gimmick area, horrible excuse for boss battles. Not that mario bosses have ever shown much difficulty, but this is just kinda repetitive and sad.

Joltik said:
Crackin355 said:

it was just same boss in a gimmick area, horrible excuse for boss battles. Not that mario bosses have ever shown much difficulty, but this is just kinda repetitive and sad.

The first battles were, but Iggy's (the one with the plant hair isn't it?) battle with the chain chomp machine was nice. I also liked Wendy's battle because I think it was the only one that you couldn't hit them just as they came out of their shells. I agree about the first battles being gimmicky, but I did like the second battles because of their variety. The only problem i really had was the broken jump as they come out of their shells, where it would make the battle super easy.

Crackin355 said:
Joltik said:
Crackin355 said:

The first battles were, but Iggy's (the one with the plant hair isn't it?) battle with the chain chomp machine was nice. I also liked Wendy's battle because I think it was the only one that you couldn't hit them just as they came out of their shells. I agree about the first battles being gimmicky, but I did like the second battles because of their variety. The only problem i really had was the broken jump as they come out of their shells, where it would make the battle super easy.
Yeah that needs to be fixed but then again, I've never been a fan of Koopaling battles as they are just the same thing again and again with little change.

Joltik said:

I agree, but my reasons are their pathetic fan base.

Joltik said:

This is why I hate the koopalings. They should just all be fought as the boss of one world.

Back on topic, I personally think that Bowser Jr. is the adopted one.

well its not like bowser has a wife and all of those kids just magically appeared.

Maybe birds create magic babies or something.

I have no opinion on Jr., but I agree that the Koopalings may have been adopted.

By the way, shame on you guys for roasting a new user for bumping a topic. If he had just gone out and made a new topic about the same thing, you would've gone after him anyway. Make up your damn minds. Sheesh!

I've always entertained the idea the Bowser made the wish for a proper heir offscreen with the Star Rod sometime during the events of Paper Mario.

but that's just my shitty headcanon

T-Hrk said:
I've always entertained the idea the Bowser made the wish for a proper heir offscreen with the Star Rod sometime during the events of Paper Mario.

but that's just my shitty headcanon

It makes sense, except for one little problem, wouldn't the Star Spirits have undone everything Bowser did when he lost to Mario again?

Still, it's far more plausible than my theory.

Staraptor said:
T-Hrk said:

but that's just my *bleep*ty headcanon

It makes sense, except for one little problem, wouldn't the Star Spirits have undone everything Bowser did when he lost to Mario again?

Still, it's far more plausible than my theory.

Possibly, but perhaps they couldn't since the damage had already been done?

Doughboy said:
I have no opinion on Jr., but I agree that the Koopalings may have been adopted.

By the way, shame on you guys for roasting a new user for bumping a topic. If he had just gone out and made a new topic about the same thing, you would've gone after him anyway. Make up your dang minds. Sheesh!
You mean me?

JohnRoberts said:
Doughboy said:

By the way, shame on you guys for roasting a new user for bumping a topic. If he had just gone out and made a new topic about the same thing, you would've gone after him anyway. Make up your dang minds. Sheesh!
You mean me?

Of course he was referring to you

Baby Luigi said:
JohnRoberts said:
Doughboy said:

You mean me?

Of course he was referring to you

Well he's good then.

Yeah, I was referring to John. He didn't do anything wrong.

The Koopalings might be easy to defeat, but I've always liked them. Larry's my favorite. Lemmy's cool too.

Doughboy said:
Yeah, I was referring to John. He didn't do anything wrong.

The Koopalings might be easy to defeat, but I've always liked them. Larry's my favorite. Lemmy's cool too.
ROCK ON!

Well speaking of the koopalings, who do you are the best koopa kids and who are the worst?
A. The 7 original
B. Bowser Jr.
C. The MiniBowsers from Mario Party
D.A combination (please tell me what combination of answers is if you choose this. For example, perhaps you like the 7 original and Bowser Jr. equally or you might find Jr. to be the only decent one of these guys.)

Back