Mario Characters that you love that nobody else knows about

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
What are some of yours?

Smg2daisy said:
Then what about you first?
Monstar, Wise Wisterwood, Harhall, Flavio, etc. ETCCCCCC!!!!!! I'd be typing for WAAAAY to long because I know EVERY Mario character. I'll go up to some guy who says he always loved playing Mario and I'll mention a character such as one of those and they'll be like "Huh?" and I'll call him an insincere liar.

How to tell if someone is a new or old Mario fan:

Ask a Mario fan these 3 questions.

What game did Princess Daisy first appear in?
What do Pidgits fly on?
Fill in the blank: Jugem's _____.

You could also maybe ask them what the first Mario Kart game was.

There are no Mario characters I love that nobody else knows about.

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
I'd be typing for WAAAAY to long because I know EVERY Mario character.

I don't think so. There are other forms of Mario media other than video games and those characters that appeared in it should count as "Mario" characters unless they are cameos or something.

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
I'll go up to some guy who says he always loved playing Mario and I'll mention a character such as one of those and they'll be like "Huh?" and I'll call him an insincere liar.

Yeah, because this person hasn't played a certain game or two and now just because he doesn't know an obscure character means that he never loved playing Mario.

mario

more people need to know about this dude

Father Dougal McGuire said:
Luigi's overrated but I'm pretty sure no one's heard of Mario. I mean, seriously, he's a good character, but he's just so obscure.

Fawful, he's my favourite Mario villain and no one cares about him.

NSY said:
Fawful, he's my favourite Mario villain and no one cares about him.

Yeah, Fawful is like, no one's favorite villain.</sarcasm>

New Super Mario said:
I love Yoshi. But I feel like no one knows who he is....... :D
Yoshi became ridiculously popular during the 2005-2009 era in my area.

In fact every multiplayer game I played in MKW during that time resulted me in using this glitch (Mario Kart Wii/Glitches#Selecting_the_Same_Character).

Now I feel the same way as you do ever since first person shooters came in the scene.

Back