The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Oh! Welcome SuperKirbyTwinz! I'm sorry, I don't check this thread often enough.

Hi!

I'm new on this forum but I'm a member of the wiki since 2008. So, what can I say? Well, I'm a huge Mario fan (that's not a surprise for anyone on this forum!) since Super Mario World came out in 1991. I was a huge Nintendo Fanboy until 2008. I only had Nintendo consoles I was pratically only buying Mario or Rareware games.

My passion for Mario never stopped even if I'm over 20 years old now. I have a huge collection of Mario games and stuff I would be interested to show you some pictures of it one day. (Is there any topic about collections?)

And maybe you've noticed that my english is not perfect, that's because, as I said in the ''How did you found this forum?'' topic, my native laguage is not english.

That's all!

Welcome Dr. Tim! Hope you enjoy these forums.

Dr Luigi Tm said:
Hi!

I'm new on this forum but I'm a member of the wiki since 2008. So, what can I say? Well, I'm a huge Mario fan (that's not a surprise for anyone on this forum!) since Super Mario World came out in 1991. I was a huge Nintendo Fanboy until 2008. I only had Nintendo consoles I was pratically only buying Mario or Rareware games.

My passion for Mario never stopped even if I'm over 20 years old now. I have a huge collection of Mario games and stuff I would be interested to show you some pictures of it one day. (Is there any topic about collections?)

And maybe you've noticed that my english is not perfect, that's because, as I said in the ''How did you found this forum?'' topic, my native laguage is not english.

That's all!
Welcome.

I wanted to know if there is a topic where people show their Video Games/Nintendo/Mario collection? I'm interested to see the collection of other members. ;)

Dr Luigi Tm said:

I wanted to know if there is a topic where people show their Video Games/Nintendo/Mario collection? I'm interested to see the collection of other members. ;)

Hmmm, don't think so, you could make one though.

Oh, and welcome! I didn't say it before :)

Hi!Welcome to the forums!You should try looking through the Fan Creations and Marioverse boards.There is always something that catches your eye there! :)

*inserts copy paste welcome post*

Welcome to the forums Dr Luigi Tm! It appears that you are a Luigi fan. You've come to the right place (a better place would be the Super Luigi Boards, but, eh, let's not go there). We hope that you enjoy your stay here and have FUN with us! :D

Baby Luigi said:

Welcome to the forums Dr Luigi Tm! It appears that you are a Luigi fan. You've come to the right place (a better place would be the Super Luigi Boards, but, eh, let's not go there). We hope that you enjoy your stay here and have FUN with us! :D
Wait, that's actually real?

Super Buu said:
Baby Luigi said:

http://superluigiboards.createaforum.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=db44ff0b805762bb8bfa723129347453

Welcome Dr Luigi Tm! Hope you have fun ;)

Super Buu said:
Baby Luigi said:

DON'T! We made it for a joke and it is jam packed with our evil twins.

Hello, I'm ThatPeskyKoopaling, or Hikari on the Wiki, but I'm hoping to get my name changed. You might also know me as Lady Timpani on the wiki as well. I love all things Mario, Pokémon, Zelda and all else Nintendo. I love the Koopalings, and the rest of Bowser's family, as I often feel sorry for bad guys, and I feel that they have so much personality, which I feel was horribly wasted in the cartoons. I mean, even though they had no official names when they made it, it's just a waste. They make Iggy and Lemmy clones of each other that barely do anything! Why? As you can see, I like to rant about things that no one else in the world even cares about. ANYWAYS, my other favourite characters are Rosalina, Daisy, Peach, Starlow and Tippi/Lady Timpani. My favourite Koopaling is either Larry, Ludwig or Iggy. But believe me, you DO NOT want to hear my massive headcanon. EVER. If I could ever get the hang of it, I might even try a fanfiction though, but I've tried with Pokémon, and I'm currently stuck. Ah well. My favourite games are Super Paper Mario, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Bowser's Inside Story, Mario Kart Wii and of course, the Galaxy series (who doesn't?). I like to talk, so now I should probably stop and go to bed.

PS: Ooh! Smilies! :bowjr: :bowjr: Can I just spam this everywhere I go? :bowser: :bowser: And why are there no Koopalings?!

Hello ThatPeskyKoopaling. Like Mario? You've come to the right place! Like the Koopalings? Even better!

While you're here, please enjoy your stay, enjoy our discussions (maybe even engage them them) and enjoy this picture

al10040102065binout.jpg

Welcome ThatPeskyKoopaling! Don't worry, I rant too sometimes.

Crackin355 said:
Dr Luigi Tm said:

Hmmm, don't think so, you could make one though.

Oh, and welcome! I didn't say it before :)

That sounds like a good idea. I have some pictures of my Mario collection it in my computer, but it's from last yeat... So as soon as I have enough time, I'll take new pictures and create a topic for it, Can't wait to see what other members have!

Welcome to both of you.

Back