The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Welcom, ThatPeskyKoopaling!

ThatPeskyKoopaling said:
Hello, I'm ThatPeskyKoopaling, or Hikari on the Wiki, but I'm hoping to get my name changed. You might also know me as Lady Timpani on the wiki as well. I love all things Mario, Pokémon, Zelda and all else Nintendo.

Does that include Kirby?

PS: Ooh! Smilies! :bowjr: :bowjr: Can I just spam this everywhere I go? :bowser: :bowser: And why are there no Koopalings?!

The point is not to spam them. And I don't think anyone has bothered to make any Koopaling smilies yet.

Baby Luigi said:
Hello ThatPeskyKoopaling. Like Mario? You've come to the right place! Like the Koopalings? Even better!

While you're here, please enjoy your stay, enjoy our discussions (maybe even engage them them) and enjoy this picture

al10040102065binout.jpg

That is an awesome picture! And I know not to spam the smilies, I was just kidding! And yes, Epic Nitwit, that does include Kirby!

ThatPeskyKoopaling said:
That is an awesome picture!

I knew you would like it (my twin sister made the hack herself). See, it's fun to be here.

Hi!!! I am Smg2daisy.................
I am new here since this year and........................... which month? I forgot :)
I love Mario, Rosalina, Daisy and Luma. ;D
Now I am playing Mario Strikers,Mario Kart Wii,Mario Power Tennis,New Super Mario Bros.,Super Paper Mario and Super Mario Galaxy 2(Firstly Recommended) :)
I am totaly active here,and nice to meet you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Welcome SMG2Daisy. Hope you like it here! ;)

Not a one sentence welcome post, but welcome to the forums, Smg2daisy! All the games you are playing are excellent games. Along with excellent characters.

Nice to meet you too!

Hi guys, I'm Hissae. I tried to sign up and discovered I already had an account. I'm a 16 year old male from Canada. How is everyone?

(good to see you're not too strict on the off topic rule :D)

Welcome Hissae! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Back