The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

I know I already introduced myself but I forgot to say some stuff in my previous post of before:

I'm still new in the internet, and I'm trying to make some friends. I only had one friend which was in youtube but now he's not my friend anymore, he constantly complains when I say words like "ass" or "WTF", and also when I make fads like unfitting music videos and such. He just ruined my life.

By the way, I'm started to get used to shows like My Little Pony, I guess I'm a brony now, huh?

IceShadow1199 said:
I know I already introduced myself but I forgot to say some stuff in my previous post of before:

I'm still new in the internet, and I'm trying to make some friends. I only had one friend which was in youtube but now he's not my friend anymore, he constantly complains when I say words like "ass" or "WTF", and also when I make fads like unfitting music videos and such. He just ruined my life.

By the way, I'm started to get used to shows like My Little Pony, I guess I'm a brony now, huh?

You're only a Brony if you want to be called one. Though this isn't exactly the thread to talk about that.

IceShadow1199 said:
I only had one friend
You're my friend IceShadow!

Welcome Goku!
I was originally known as MarioBros2, and if you know a lot about me, you'll know why I changed my name (Also in my sig)

So yeah. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Also welcome to the 3 that joined earlier this month!

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
IceShadow1199 said:
I only had one friend
You're my friend IceShadow!

Welcome Goku!
I was originally known as MarioBros2, and if you know a lot about me, you'll know why I changed my name (Also in my sig)

So yeah. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Also welcome to the 3 that joined earlier this month!
Thanks for the welcome MarioBros2 and don't worry i will :D

You're welcome, and just a warning, I can be a little talkative some times.

hi guys my name is skulldug13. I like mario my favorite mario game is paper mario because my favorite character is the koopa bros! The koopa bros mean the world to me! i also want to say i like mimi and bowser jr.

Welcome skulldug13!
A tip, don't derail threads. (get off topic for too long) I got banned for that.

Welcome Baja! Like I said to skulldug, don't derail threads.

Greetings skulldug13 and an equally welcome message to Baja as well. Welcome to the forums, my name is Propeller Toad.

Do enjoy your stay here, and have fun! ;)

Back