The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Hello, I'm BloodySimpsonChibi. I like The Simpsons, horror, and anime. I also write fanfiction. Nice to meet you all. :)
Hello! I can't wait for your horror-themed Simpons animę fanfic.

Hi everyone. I'm Niko and I've been playing Mario games since sometime in 1990 or 1991 with my first game being Super Mario Land. I've been a huge fan ever since, collecting tons of games, toys, clothes, books, and other Mario memorabilia over the years. Even though I've frequented the Mario wiki for a long time, I never really thought about joining the community until now. I hope to meet some fellow Mario fans and make friends because even though I've always had friends who enjoyed Mario, I never really knew anyone who cared about it as much as I did, so it'll be nice to hopefully have some people to gush about the more specific stuff with, haha.

Welcome to the forums Niko and BloodySimpsonChibi, I'm the resident MarPG trash. Have fun here :)

NikoAnesti said:
Hi everyone. I'm Niko and I've been playing Mario games since sometime in 1990 or 1991 with my first game being Super Mario Land. I've been a huge fan ever since, collecting tons of games, toys, clothes, books, and other Mario memorabilia over the years. Even though I've frequented the Mario wiki for a long time, I never really thought about joining the community until now. I hope to meet some fellow Mario fans and make friends because even though I've always had friends who enjoyed Mario, I never really knew anyone who cared about it as much as I did, so it'll be nice to hopefully have some people to gush about the more specific stuff with, haha.
I too hope you'll find those people here! Welcome!

I've you comment on the twitter's feed posts and stuff. Yo.

Hey uh, I guess?
My name is saltypepper, and I like Mario games and other stuff, like Left 4 Dead 2 (even if i can't play it right now). I also play Smash a lot so you know, that's cool I guess?

Anyway hi, and I hope I won't be a bother and can get along with the community!

saltypepper said:
Hey uh, I guess?
My name is saltypepper, and I like Mario games and other stuff, like Left 4 Dead 2 (even if i can't play it right now). I also play Smash a lot so you know, that's cool I guess?

Mario and Left 4 Dead 2? Maybe you'll find good company here (no, I don't play Left 4 Dead 2 myself, if you were wondering)...

Anyway, welcome, saltypepper! I too hope you can get along!

Niko, do you ever say "Niko Niko Ni" by any chance? No, I don't expect you to understand that.

Hey, saltypepper. Have you ever eaten a salty pepper?

Luigi 64DD said:
Niko, do you ever say "Niko Niko Ni" by any chance? No, I don't expect you to understand that.

Hey, saltypepper. Have you ever eaten a salty pepper?
I looked it up hahaha. But no, I can't say that I have

saltypepper said:
Hey uh, I guess?

Welcome!

Back