The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Lurked, read, and used the wiki for almost half my life now (at least since 3rd grade, and i'm in 11th grade now). Only now decided to join the community. I'm Camwoodstock, but that username was taken by a failed attempt at that long ago, so just call me Camwood777, unless some random staff decides to make me Camwoodstock for no real reason.

I'm just some idiot who is somehow both incredibly timid and incredibly outgoing.

Welcome! And what is that trippy profile picture?

Luigi 64DD said:
Welcome! And what is that trippy profile picture?
It's the cover of the japanese only game "Chu-Teng" for Mac/PC/DOS, released around 1995, created by Osamu Sato. You might know him, he kinda sorta made that "LSD: Dream Emulator" game. But he has other stuff and it's just as surreal and awesome. In fact, I pretty much lead the Sato fanbase since I founded the subreddit for it, and am the current owner of its Discord.

I could ramble for days but that'd likely result in the dumbest warning ever received, so, meh.

Camwoodstock said:
Lurked, read, and used the wiki for almost half my life now (at least since 3rd grade, and i'm in 11th grade now). Only now decided to join the community. I'm Camwoodstock, but that username was taken by a failed attempt at that long ago, so just call me Camwood777, unless some random staff decides to make me Camwoodstock for no real reason.

I'm just some idiot who is somehow both incredibly timid and incredibly outgoing.
Welcome here! It's never too late to join, so don't worry about that!

Camwoodstock said:

Welcome!

Late to the party, heh...
I'm luigidabest (or Luigifan312 on the wiki) I joined on april 1st 2016, almost 2 years after I joined the wiki On the mariowiki I am quiet but here I am more social... though, I'm still pretty quiet :P The mario series is my favorite series, I've spent 80% of my time (in video games) playing it! Luigi is my favorite character (not-so-obvious fact) he is just so awesome! Anyway just wanted to post here because I haven't yet lol

luigidabest said:
I'm luigidabest (or Luigifan312 on the wiki) I joined on april 1st 2016, almost 2 years after I joined the wiki On the mariowiki I am quiet but here I am more social... though, I'm still pretty quiet :P The mario series is my favorite series, I've spent 80% of my time (in video games) playing it! Luigi is my favorite character (not-so-obvious fact) he is just so awesome! Anyway just wanted to post here because I haven't yet lol
No problem if you're quiet, you're still welcome!

luigidabest said:
Welcome!

luigidabest said:

Welcome aboard.

mario_and_luigi_dance_party___cream_by_toad900-d97ihrd.gif

BloodySimpsonChibi said:
Hello, I'm BloodySimpsonChibi. I like The Simpsons, horror, and anime. I also write fanfiction. Nice to meet you all. :)
Welcome BloodySimpsonChibi! The Mario universe effectively had its anime, but those were released a long time ago, I nonetheless hope that you'll have a good time here!

Back