The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

thatstuff said:
hey, I like video games and cartoons, my birthday is june 10, my favorite color is green, I own a cat, I like pausing at random moments in tv shows to find funny faces, I go overboard a lot when it comes to humor
Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome here, thatstuff! My family used to have a cat (the current one doesn't really belong to our family) and I like to advance frame by frame to find the most interesting ones (including the funny faces!) too, by the way...

Hi, I'm new here!

I have experience with forums so I know all the codes and stuff, I am not a novice, but I spent 4 years on another forum so getting used to this one should be fun! I thought I'd join because I love the Mario series and I like discussing it with people who also love it! So, I am Toad-Party (although my favourite character is probably Rosalina)

-Toad-Party :toad:

Welcome aboard, Toad-Party! What an unfortunate abbreviation...

I'm J-Luigi, but you can call me JL or Roy.

Well, welcome Toad-Party! Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Toad is an underrated little guy. Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Toad-Party said:
Hi, I'm new here!

I have experience with forums so I know all the codes and stuff, I am not a novice, but I spent 4 years on another forum so getting used to this one should be fun! I thought I'd join because I love the Mario series and I like discussing it with people who also love it! So, I am Toad-Party (although my favourite character is probably Rosalina)

-Toad-Party :toad:

Welcome!

Hi everyone! I'm the brother of driftmaster130 back for more, previously BowserWorld2. It's been many years since I have been banned from the boards, but I remembered the fun I had on the forums, and I would like to restart! I have reformed, and there will be no more trolling! :mario:

Bowserworld3 said:
Hi everyone! I'm the brother of driftmaster130 back for more, previously BowserWorld2. It's been many years since I have been banned from the boards, but I remembered the fun I had on the forums, and I would like to restart! I have reformed, and there will be no more trolling! :mario:
I'm certainly not a mod, but I'm pretty certain that the point of being banned is that you don't come back.

EDIT: Has anyone ever been ninja'd by a ban before

Bowserworld3 said:

aw man how come i missed this :(

So... I am here today...

wanted to register here, so I took upon this. After registering however i was brought to a crappy avatar creation, that kind of system where i had to set up my avatar. It was so confusing and annoying, and in the end, i decided upon this crappy avatar. sorry, maybe some of you will laugh at my avatar, but i do not like drawing. i'm not really interested into drawing avatars for myself and for some.

kinda wish someone would be as kind to recreate my avatar and make it look good, similar to a real human IRL. right now my avatar looks crappy, that it looks like a new human species.

p.s. if i had someone recreate my avatar, i should be happy instead of clenching teeth mouth, have short but pointy brown hair, and have my right arm lifted up and with that also my hand to look like a 2. my name would be a bit drawed better, and the star... would be as still as it. it may use a improvement.

In other words: my avatar could use a improvement so if anyone is willing to help me, take a screenshot of my avatar, then put it in paint program and recreate it, then take a screenshot of the recreated avatar.

ugh, I feel really bad looking like this D:<

Back