The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

star festival said:
i'm the boyfriend who was dragged here---

you can call me mario or steven!
i mainly focus on the main-series Mario games, but i also enjoy some good old M&LRPG on the side.
i'm currently working on random amateur art and an SMG2 soundfont project, which is actually near-completion. (you can ask about that if you want!)
i'm a very casual player and am desperately pleading for a switch
i'm also very lax, awkward, and not sure how to talk. thank you for listening---

THERE HE IS!!! THERE! HE! IS!!!!

star festival said:
i'm also very lax, awkward, and not sure how to talk. thank you for listening---
Good, you belong here.

dimtasia said:
aaaa hiiiii!!!!

my names alex but u can call me dimentio or gold or rock if u want!!

im 14 years old, n im autistic, super mario has been one of my special interests since i was four years old!!!!

im super excited abt joining a mario forum since i love mario so much! i also have a lovely boyfriend who i might drag here since he also likes mario,

im on mario amino as well, my name on there changes a lot though tbh

well ,, i hope i fit in well here n make some new friends!!

Welcome from another autistic Alex (seriously, what are the odds of me running into another me on here :P ).

Sonno-Eterna said:
Hello! My name is Sonno, but around the gaming community, I'm known as Cinna Bun, least more commonly! I haven't been on a forum in YEARS! It's hard to adjust, especially on a mobile device, but hey! I'll be honest, I wasn't into Mario much when I was a kid. However, what got me into the series were the spin-offs like Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, the amazing fanwork Super Mario Bros. Z, and some old Mario 64 bloopers. Unfortunately, I am garbage with the main series games, but I do enjoy the franchise and the characters. I'm sure I won't be super active on this place, since I have a lot of things to due and preparing to finally go to college, but I will come on here to see the passionate members--and just have a breathe of fresh air. This place already seems so friendly and well maintained. Why, I bet you're all super amazing, and I hope I enjoy this wonderful forum!

Welcome to you as well! I highly recommend getting familiar with the main series, as those are some the best games pretty much ever :)

star festival said:

i mainly focus on the main-series Mario games, but i also enjoy some good old M&LRPG on the side.
i'm currently working on random amateur art and an SMG2 soundfont project, which is actually near-completion. (you can ask about that if you want!)

Welcome!

dimtasia said:
aaaa hiiiii!!!!

my names alex but u can call me dimentio or gold or rock if u want!!

im 14 years old, n im autistic, super mario has been one of my special interests since i was four years old!!!!

im super excited abt joining a mario forum since i love mario so much! i also have a lovely boyfriend who i might drag here since he also likes mario,

im on mario amino as well, my name on there changes a lot though tbh

well ,, i hope i fit in well here n make some new friends!!

theemeraldtoad said:
Heyo mayo! I'm new to this forum and I'm just poppin in here to say hi! I've loved the Mario games since I was very young, and I'm real excited to join this!! My favorite is and always will be Toad. No matter what. So yeah! Hi!!! I hope to see you around!

Sonno-Eterna said:
Hello! My name is Sonno, but around the gaming community, I'm known as Cinna Bun, least more commonly! I haven't been on a forum in YEARS! It's hard to adjust, especially on a mobile device, but hey! I'll be honest, I wasn't into Mario much when I was a kid. However, what got me into the series were the spin-offs like Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, the amazing fanwork Super Mario Bros. Z, and some old Mario 64 bloopers. Unfortunately, I am garbage with the main series games, but I do enjoy the franchise and the characters. I'm sure I won't be super active on this place, since I have a lot of things to due and preparing to finally go to college, but I will come on here to see the passionate members--and just have a breathe of fresh air. This place already seems so friendly and well maintained. Why, I bet you're all super amazing, and I hope I enjoy this wonderful forum!

star festival said:

Welcome, everyone!

Welcome all, hope you enjoy your stay.

Just reminding you that are all entitled to your own opinion here, as long as it's the same as mine. In case you can't tell, I'm joking.

But seriously have fun and stuff.

Roy, did you leave the user floodgates open again?!

Welcome to all of you!

Alex95 said:
Welcome from another autistic Alex (seriously, what are the odds of me running into another me on here :P ).

i have two irl friends named alex im used to meeting The Clones

(although i actually Do prefer being called dimentio so theres no need for the confusion :p)

Luigi 64DD said:
Welcome dimtasia, star festival, themeraldtoad, and Sonno-Eterna! That's a lot of people!

yes it is and i am the evil , evil man behind it all

Woah... That's a lot of newbies. Anyways, welcome to the forums!

Reize said:
Roy, did you leave the user floodgates open again?!

Welcome to all of you!

What? Did I get paged?

Anyway, welcome to all the new people here, and have a good time!

theemeraldtoad said:
Heyo mayo! I'm new to this forum and I'm just poppin in here to say hi! I've loved the Mario games since I was very young, and I'm real excited to join this!! My favorite is and always will be Toad. No matter what. So yeah! Hi!!! I hope to see you around!
Good choice (but don't tell the higher-ups at Nintendo, they don't like him very much...)! Welcome!

Sonno-Eterna said:
Well, maybe considering me super amazing is a bit overkill, but luckily there are better people than me around here! Welcome here!

star festival said:

Well, there's plenty to enjoy on the main series games and the M&LRPG! Even if you've been dragged, I hope you'll have a nice time here!

star festival said:
me? belonging somewhere? you must have a good sense of humor! i appreciate you.
You fit the demographic, so yeah.

hey, I like video games and cartoons, my birthday is june 10, my favorite color is green, I own a cat, I like pausing at random moments in tv shows to find funny faces, I go overboard a lot when it comes to humor

Back