The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Joseph said:
I joined the Mario Wiki, and I posted my ideas for games in the talks. I then got told to post stuff like that here. I tried creating an account, but the letter thing? 2 HARD 4 ME! But today, I finally got past it, and here I am! :D

Hello. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Oh and don't touch that.

lol it took me months to get on here because of that damned capchka

hey joe where you going with that gun in your hand

maybe the wiki should get this catchpa

Joseph said:
I joined the Mario Wiki, and I posted my ideas for games in the talks. I then got told to post stuff like that here. I tried creating an account, but the letter thing? 2 HARD 4 ME! But today, I finally got past it, and here I am! :D
Are you this user (User:Joseph)?

I have a suggestion already: PLEASE change the registration page. It's long and tedious and I just spend half an hour on it answering the capcha over and over until the website allowed it.

Also hi. :posh:

Salutations TBFB!, I am PIK (Paper Iggy Koopa) and we welcome you to your worst nightmare. the MarioBoards!. If you make a couple of posts and then leave, i will come to your house and yell "It's!".

Regarding the catchpas, it's a measure to prevent spambots from joining, truat me, you're not the only user who had to deal with that.

Porygon-Z said:
Salutations TBFB!, I am PIK (Paper Iggy Koopa) and we welcome you to your worst nightmare. the MarioBoards!. If you make a couple of posts and then leave, i will come to your house and yell "It's!".

Regarding the catchpas, it's a measure to prevent spambots from joining, truat me, you're not the only user who had to deal with that.
It's!?

TBFB said:
Porygon-Z said:

It's!?
Just thought up of it, Strikethroughs mean that the person does'nt literaly mean it. you should know that

Porygon-Z said:
TBFB said:
Porygon-Z said:

It's!?
Just thought up of it, Strikethroughs mean that the person does'nt literaly mean it. you should know that
I know that.
friend.
But did you just say that you are claiming my house?
That's rather rude of you. :posh:

TBFB said:
Porygon-Z said:
TBFB said:
Porygon-Z said:

It's!?
I know that.
friend.
But did you just say that you are claiming my house?
That's rather rude of you. :posh:
There's a strikethrough you noticed the it's part but not the strikethtough

I don't literaly mean the house part, but welcome! :yoshi:

I just thought you did'nt know, my apologies. :posh:

hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello i'm new hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello i like mario games (yes, yes) hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello and i'm french :/// hello hello hello hello hello hello COOL NO? idk what to say so uh hello nice to meet you and that's all o/

no seriously hello everyone, i'm Fluticasone (yep yep) but you can call me Fluti because it's cuuuuuUuUuUuUUuute ok. i'm 17 and i'm french so i don't speak english very well (oh, sorry) BUT it doesn't matter because it doesn't matter. yep. so hello hello hello hello etc

Welcome Fluti, Joseph, TBFB and Dinomyte! Good that you guys are not robots (you all past the 'captcha' test).

Username is PeDaRoYs, also known as Infinite8 from the wiki.

Fluticasone said:
hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello i'm new hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello i like mario games (yes, yes) hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello and i'm french :/// hello hello hello hello hello hello COOL NO? idk what to say so uh hello nice to meet you and that's all o/

no seriously hello everyone, i'm Fluticasone (yep yep) but you can call me Fluti because it's cuuuuuUuUuUuUUuute ok. i'm 17 and i'm french so i don't speak english very well (oh, sorry) BUT it doesn't matter because it doesn't matter. yep. so hello hello hello hello etc
Why did you have to spam post?

Back