The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Hi, I'm Mister Wu!
I've been contributing to the wiki since some time but only now I decided to join the Boards!
Unfortunately, I won't be a very active member, I just hope not to bother you too much!

Mister Wu said:
Hi, I'm Mister Wu!
I've been contributing to the wiki since some time but only now I decided to join the Boards!
Unfortunately, I won't be a very active member, I just hope not to bother you too much!

wu hoo!

Mister Wu said:
Hi, I'm Mister Wu!
I seen you around. I'm more garbage on the forums however

Mister Wu said:
Hi, I'm Mister Wu!
Wulcome.

I always saw you at the wiki whenever I go to 'Recent Changes'.

Mister Wu said:
Hi, I'm Mister Wu!

Welcome Mr. Wu! Hopefully you enjoy your stay here.

Hello! My name is Levi and my first video game was the Super Mario Bros. for the NES. Ever since then, I've been a big fan of Mario! 8) If I make a mistake, please let me know. I haven't been on a forum in a long time, haha.

oh great now I have to remember n64 and N64Dude

jk, welcome to the forum! I'm Roy, and I'll be one of the many guides around here.

n64 said:
Hello! My name is Levi and my first video game was the Super Mario Bros. for the NES. Ever since then, I've been a big fan of Mario! 8) If I make a mistake, please let me know. I haven't been on a forum in a long time, haha.

enjoy your stay. also beware of next gen consoles since you're a n64.

n64 said:
Salutations N64, I'm Paper Iggy Koopa (a.k.a PIK). welcome to the magical land we call MarioBoards!...But avoid the chain chomp...

Hi, I'm Enma, though you can call me Sora, either works. I was referred here a while back by a friend (though they don't seem to be active here anymore?) and was told this was a pretty cool place. Good to meet you all~!

(its a day late intro but who cares)

Enma Ai said:
Hi, I'm Enma, though you can call me Sora, either works. I was referred here a while back by a friend (though they don't seem to be active here anymore?) and was told this was a pretty cool place. Good to meet you all~!

Welcome, Enma! I'm NEXandGBX, which is usually shortened to just Nex. Enjoy your stay! Oh, and disregard what anyone says about you being stuck here or a stray Chain Chomp. That's just superstition.

Enma Ai said:

Salutations Emma, despite my current appearence, i'm Paper Iggy Koopa (PIK).

Enma Ai said:

sup

Enma Ai said:

Hi my name is Dark Samus but it's usually Xandalf so you can call me Xandalf if you want

Enma Ai said:

Welcome to the forums.
If I may, who was this friend who referred you here?

Toudou Jinpachi said:
Enma Ai said:

Welcome to the forums.
If I may, who was this friend who referred you here?
I'll be completely honest, I don't fully remember. All I know is that they're not active here anymore

Hey guys I'm Dregi, nice to meet you. I'm from Australia and I've been playing and obsessing about the Mario Series for 5 years now. The Wiki and Forums were recomended by my friend. He told me it's a great community and I'm happy to be here.

Dregi said:
Hey guys I'm Dregi, nice to meet you. I'm from Australia and I've been playing and obsessing about the Mario Series for 5 years now. The Wiki and Forums were recomended by my friend. He told me it's a great community and I'm happy to be here.

welcome!

Back