The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Welcome to the Stray Chain Chomp, Dregi!

I-i mean, welcome to the Super Mario Boards. My mind got a bit sidetracked there.

Anyways, you can just call me Nex. Enjoy your stay!

Dregi said:
Hey guys I'm Dregi, nice to meet you. I'm from Australia and I've been playing and obsessing about the Mario Series for 5 years now. The Wiki and Forums were recomended by my friend. He told me it's a great community and I'm happy to be here.

Welcome Dregi, I hope you enjoy your stay on the Mario Boards.

and who is that friend

are they active here atm

btw welcome guy-with-avatar-from-good-game, I'm Roy even though it doesn't look it

Dregi said:
Hey guys I'm Dregi, nice to meet you. I'm from Australia and I've been playing and obsessing about the Mario Series for 5 years now. The Wiki and Forums were recomended by my friend. He told me it's a great community and I'm happy to be here.
Welcome. I'm dead, around here, but because I'm special and well respected hence the pink stars, 'm 40 percent active. What do I win if you respond to this comment?

Dregi said:
Welcome, Dregi! I'm Cowboy Guy (PowerKamek on the wiki). Enjoy your stay here!

Dregi said:

Welcome pal, great to see you've finally joined the community. Have a nice stay friend!

Bonjour à tous! I've been following everyone here as a guest for a while and decided to join this beautiful sight. I am pleased to meet you all. Let me tell you more about me, and I am willing to learn more about you!
My name is Yvonne Amiel and I am 15 years old right now. I am a female, if that wasn't obvious enough. My name means "archer" and I do love to do archery! I'm from Versailles, France, only thirty minutes to Paris, France. Sadly, I had to leave my family from Versailles to travel to the U.S because of some hardships I'd not like to go into detail right now. My favorite season is summer (once again, quite obvious), and my favorite color is light green, the color of pasture. I currently live in the city of Los Angeles, which I haven't grown used to. I might add French phrases randomly and you'll have to excuse me. Désolé! My favorite Mario games are the Galaxy series, the Paper Mario series, the Mario and Luigi series, Super Mario 64, Sunshine, and the Mario Party series. My favorite band is Dream Theater, Greenday, and Avenged Sevenfold. I also occasionally listen to La Femme. Ils sont un grand groupe! I have an older sister, an older brother, and a younger brother. My older sister is in her third year of college, my older brother is in the eleventh grade, I am in the ninth grade, and my younger brother is in the seventh grade. In my spare time I love going shopping with avec mes amis. When I grow up, I want to either be a chef or a game designer. My favorite food is the Coquilles Saint-Jacques. It is very delicious and I'd recommend it do anyone. My favorite dessert is the croquembouche and the piece montee. I highly recommend that to also! I love playing the piano, the guitar, and the drums, but I am best at the guitar (electric not acoustic).

Now, about my features. I have brown-blonde hair that is curly and is a mess. I just can't seem to tame it down, but I don't really care since I prefer curly over straight. My hair falls all the way down to my chest and I have caramel eyes. And, since I love to stay out in the sun a lot, I am tan. My flaws are that I am sometimes too preoccupied. I always have to ask my friends or family: "Do I look alright?" Even if they say yes, I don't believe them, which I should stop doing. :P

I'm an introvert. When I'm meeting someone new, expect me to be really awkward around you, but once I get to know you, I turn extroverted. You might be wondering why I'm not all shy right here and the answer is because this is a forum. In real life, I'd rather die then give this speech.

And that is all for now. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me. And, I would be honored to get to know each and every one of you guys personally and I can't to become a part of the family here! Thank you for keeping these forums alive and I hope we can talk soon!

<3<3 Adieu! <3 <3

Je suis très heureux de faire votre connaissance! (I'm happy to meet you!)
Bonjour Stargazing! Nice to meet you too!

I absolutely love your profile picture! C'est belle!
And I adore your kind personality! :)

Chiaki Nanami said:
did you think sticker star was a complete disappointment
Nice to meet you Chiaki!
And to answer your question: Non!
Absolutely not. I do not have any problem with Sticker Star and I do not understand the bashing of it. I love all the Paper Mario series the same. I actually enjoyed Sticker Star very much and I still play it. I wish the Sticker Star bashers would just learn to enjoy and play the games instead of complaining about it.

Marcia said:
Welcome, I'm Glitchy! I live in Canada so I can speak a bit of French.
Hello Glitchy! Pleased to meet you too! Where in Canada do you live? I'm really interested to know!
Thanks for replying!

Wow! Must be a very nice place! How is the weather there?

Hello, Summer! I'm NEXandGBX, which is usually shortened to just Nex. Have a nice time here!

Marcia said:
Recently it's been warm even though it's winter, but usually it's cold in the winter and mild in the rest of the year.
Interesting.....global warming taking its toll. Say, does it snow in Ontario? Do you like the warm weather?

Haruka Amami said:
Hello, Summer! I'm NEXandGBX, which is usually shortened to just Nex. Have a nice time here!
Nice to meet you Nex! Thanks for the welcome and I know I'll have a nice time because of sweet caring people like you guys. Thanks!

Back