The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Shy Guy Forever said:
Clive Koopa said:
Hello, I am Clive Koopa, a longtime fan of the Mario franchise and Koopas in particular. I've been around on many message boards so some of you may be familar with my name or may know me from those places. I just discovered this forum while looking around particularly for Mario forums.
Leave while you still can.
He joined before you, bub

Pyro said:
Shy Guy Forever said:
Leave while you still can.
Said the new user.
I was only joking. Seesh, why do people always take me seriously?

Zae Eildus said:
Clive Koopa said:
Hello, I am Clive Koopa, a longtime fan of the Mario franchise and Koopas in particular. I've been around on many message boards so some of you may be familar with my name or may know me from those places. I just discovered this forum while looking around particularly for Mario forums.

some members are a bit questionable

you talking bout me mate

Actually, make a list of questionable people here.

My behavior isn't considered questionable? :(

Xanthium said:
Zae Eildus said:
Clive Koopa said:

some members are a bit questionable

you talking bout me mate

Actually, make a list of questionable people here.

nah you're not one of them, i could list them of course but im afraid that might start something.

My behavior isn't considered questionable?

you're fine, nothing really questionable about you, miss. :P

Hello, I am Link, the hero of legend! I am a fan of Mario, Zelda, and Super Smash Bros. :waluigi: Oh, I also like Waluigi. Waluigi joins SSB4! Waluigi is cool! Don't you agree?

Link was an available name?

Oh, and I see that he has been possessed by the Spiri of Waluigi. I would pour holy water on him if I could touch that *bleep*

Eh, What's up doc? I'm Bugs Bunny. Well, I'm not the real Bugs Bunny. Anyway, I like Looney Tunes, SpongeBob, and Mario. I hope to meet your acquaintance.

Link said:
Hello, I am Link, the hero of legend! I am a fan of Mario, Zelda, and Super Smash Bros. :waluigi: Oh, I also like Waluigi. Waluigi joins SSB4! Waluigi is cool! Don't you agree?
:waluigi: FTW

LakituderSchnell said:
I don't care if people here are possessed or not, as long as they keep out of the stray Chain Chomp. YES HE ESCAPED AGAIN.
Great, now I have to track him down again.

LakituderSchnell said:
I don't care if people here are possessed or not, as long as they keep out of the stray Chain Chomp. YES HE ESCAPED AGAIN.

Gosh what do you people have against my chain chomp? He is just hungry, when he isn't trying to devour everything in sight he is actually quite friendly and cool.

Welcome to the site Link! It is good to see you stop here on your way to save the princess! Someone probably has some sort of quest for you somewhere. And we have plenty of jars to break.

Back