The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Welcome V-
640px-ChainChompMP8.png

Hi MetalMario. Don't die. I'm RedShell, also RedShell on the wiki, but you may know me as BiggestYoshifan or Yoshifanatic.

SuperQueenChrysalis said:
Hi MetalMario. Don't die. I'm RedShell, also RedShell on the wiki, but you may know me as BiggestYoshifan or Yoshifanatic.
How would he know you as that if he just joined?
Hey MetalMario.

Welcome MetalMario! My favourite character is also Rosalina. :) I am thatmariochick, both here and on the wiki. Enjoy your time on here!

MetalMario said:
Hi I'm MetalMario, my wiki account is MetalMario, and my favourite character is M...Rosalina :rosalina:
Good, don't be jealous of me.

Super Smash Misty said:
SuperQueenChrysalis said:
How would he know you as that if he just joined?
Hey MetalMario.
Maybe because RedShell uses those names on other websites and MetalMario is on one of them.

Welcome MetalMario

Toothless said:
Infestissumam said:
Hi, I'm new here.
Hello I am DragonFreak! Make yourself comfortable here, and watch out for the deadly stray chain chomp that I "accidentally" keep letting loose.
I knew I should've put anti-dragon stuff near that Chain Chomp, now I have to catch it again.

Anways, welcome.

Headless Specter said:
I knew I should've put anti-dragon stuff near that Chain Chomp, now I have to catch it again.

There is nothing that can deter a determined dragon. Nothing!

Except maybe a dragon capture jar, but those are illegal

Back