The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

game guy said:
My afatar is going to be made by lakitu productions.
And i made the design
You two should totally copyright that.

Hello, I am Clive Koopa, a longtime fan of the Mario franchise and Koopas in particular. I've been around on many message boards so some of you may be familar with my name or may know me from those places. I just discovered this forum while looking around particularly for Mario forums.

Welcome aboard, and do keep an eye on the Chain Chomp. He does sometimes break off his pole :-\

Well, um, don't create spaces in my Mario Party 3...

Clive Koopa said:
Hello, I am Clive Koopa, a longtime fan of the Mario franchise and Koopas in particular. I've been around on many message boards so some of you may be familar with my name or may know me from those places. I just discovered this forum while looking around particularly for Mario forums.
Welcome Clive.

Xanthium said:
d-dat avatar... LTQ, my respect.
Thanks. Funny you didn't see it earlier.

Jim McGinn said:
Welcome aboard, and do keep an eye on the Chain Chomp. He does sometimes break off his pole :-\
why don't we call animal control on that thing

also welcome to mb, clive

The A-Team said:
Jim McGinn said:

Because the Animal Control who arrive usually die.

Welcome Clive, hope you don't ever feel Kooped up in here! :dk:

Glaceon said:
The A-Team said:
Jim McGinn said:

Because the Animal Control who arrive usually die.

Welcome Clive, hope you don't ever feel Kooped up in here! :dk:

Feel free to ignore the user his puns ;)

Clive Koopa said:
Leave while you still can.

Shy Guy Forever said:
Clive Koopa said:
Leave while you still can.
What are you doing?!

Clive Koopa said:

pretty sure we havent met before, but regardless, hey there.

This board aint too bad, some members are a bit questionable, but overall its a pretty good community.

Have a good time.

Back