Can someone help me ?

How about "spell out" instead of "take out" or "make out"?

I never played that game, so I'm not entirely sure.

Yes, that's a good idea... But I must say that this was a tough one... But thanks to you again!

And is this sentence all right :) ? :

In Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!, the Princess Peach's Castle theme can sometimes be heard in Wrinkly's Save Cave.

I'd change it to

In Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!, the theme for Princess Peach's Castle can sometimes be heard in Wrinkly's Save Cave.

But, only because it sounds smoother

I took your advices! Thanks!

And does this sentence makes sens? :

The JPN exclusive game Mario & Wario was close to being released in North America since it was shown on a Canadian ad for a Keloggs contest.

C'est correct (à part l'absence de l'apostrophe dans Kellog's), mais j'aurais plus tendance à écrire

The JPN exclusive game Mario & Wario was planned to be released in NA as it was featured in a Canadian ad for a Kelogg's contest.

ça se lit mieux (tout en restant dans la limite de caractère de twitter).

Thanks for all your replies! It's very appreciated!

(Merci Glowsquid, c'est très clair! J'ai pris ta version pour poster sur mon twitter :))

I think this one is all right but I want to be sure for not making any mistake:

Nintendo Puzzle Collection is a Japan-only Nintendo GameCube compilation game containing Dr. Mario, Panel de Pon and Yoshi's Cookie.

Is the something wrong with it?

Thanks for your confirmation! :D

And is the any missed comma, weird words or something wrong in this sentence?:

The WarioWare concept with very short minigames coming one after another was first used in Mario Artist: Polygon Studio for the N64DD,

It should add too commas and replace the comma at the end to a period like this: "The WarioWare concept, with very short minigames coming one after another, was first used in Mario Artist: Polygon Studio for the N64DD."

Thanks to you!

It's been a while isn't it?

Is this sentence all right? :

Donkey Kong does not appear in Donkey Kong Land III.

You could change "does not" to the contaction, "doesn't", but it's your choice on if you want to do it or not. But it looks completely fine to me too.

All right! Thanks to you!

I have another sentence... Is there something wrong?

When playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 early in the morning, Lubba will say: "Geez. It's kinda early, isn't it? I feel so sleepy...".

Thanks to both of you!

Which of theses sentences work best?:

A- In Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA), Clawgrip is listed as "Clawglip" in the credits
B- In the credits of Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA), Clawgrip is listed as "Clawglip".

Dr Luigi Tm said:
Thanks to both of you!

Which of theses sentences work best?:

A- In Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA), Clawgrip is listed as "Clawglip" in the credits
B- In the credits of Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA), Clawgrip is listed as "Clawglip".
B-

Thanks to both of you!

And now... I wanted to know which one is the best?:

A: Baby Mario and Baby Luigi can be seen in the crowd in the opening cutscene of Mario Power Tennis.
B: In the opening cutscne of Mario Power Tennis, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi can be seen in the crowd.

Or any other suggestions?

Back