Can someone help me ?

B, but also
Dr Luigi Tm said:
B: In the opening cutscne of Mario Power Tennis, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi can be seen in the crowd.
*cutscene

B: In the opening cutscene of Mario Power Tennis, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi can be seen in the crowd.

I agree with M4E. Your one had a spelling mistake though, so I fixed it above.

Oops! Didn't see that! Thanks!

And is this all right?

In the European NES version of Super Mario Bros. 3, Bowser calls himself erroneously "Koopa Troopa" in his letter to Mario.

I see, so, peoplem in other words, which one is the best?

A) In the European NES version of Super Mario Bros. 3, Bowser calls himself erroneously "Koopa Troopa" in his letter to Mario.
B) In the European NES version of Super Mario Bros. 3, Bowser erroneously calls himself "Koopa Troopa" in his letter to Mario

Dr Luigi Tm said:
I see, so, peoplem in other words, which one is the best?

A) In the European NES version of Super Mario Bros. 3, Bowser calls himself erroneously "Koopa Troopa" in his letter to Mario.
B) In the European NES version of Super Mario Bros. 3, Bowser erroneously calls himself "Koopa Troopa" in his letter to Mario

B seems to be worded better.

Thanks to you!

And does this sentence makes sens?:

Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour's scoreboard features the name of Goombario from Paper Mario.

Dr Luigi Tm said:
Thanks to you!

And does this sentence makes sens?:

Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour's scoreboard features the name of Goombario from Paper Mario.

"The name of" part is unnecessary to the purpose of the sentence, so "Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour's scoreboard features Goombario from Paper Mario." would be fine, I believe.

^That sentence implies that Goombario's image is on the scoreboard. If it's just his name, the part you omitted needs to be there.

Junketsu said:
^That sentence implies that Goombario's image is on the scoreboard. If it's just his name, the part you omitted needs to be there.

Yeah, apparently my intelligence is completely gone at night or something if I'm making mistakes like that.

I see! Thanks to you!

And... s this all right?

In the background of the level Fruity Factory from Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, a replica of Stage 1 from Donkey Kong 3.

In the background of the level Fruity Factory from Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, there is a replica of Stage 1 from Donkey Kong 3.

Oh yes! That's my bad!

And for the previous sentence, is this better like this, is that real words and expressions?:

Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour's scoreboard features the name of Goombario, the first party member from Paper Mario.

Thanks to you!

And....you guessed it... Which one of these sentences is the best?:

A- Luigi serves as the narrator of the Super Mario RPG's instruction manual.
B- Luigi serves as the narrator of the instruction manual of Super Mario RPG.

Yes, maybe this works better in english.

My only worry is that, in french, this sounds a little bit weird: «Luigi narre le manuel d'instruction de Super Mario RPG»

Is it better:

-Luigi narrates Super Mario RPG's instruction manual
-Luigi is the narrator of Super Mario RPG's instruction manual

6 mounths later, I'm back! Did you miss me? Because you missed me!

Can someone tell me which of these sentences is well written:

A) Yoshi's Island code includes sprites for several Yoshi forms that didn't make the final cut. These include, a mushroom, a tree, and a plane.
B) Yoshi's Island code includes sprites for several Yoshi forms that didn't make the final cut. These include: a mushroom, a tree, and a plane.

Back