Mario characters that get too much love/hate

kat-rin koopa said:
Bowser Jr (my fave Mario character) still gets a lot of hate. Recently in Rogerregorroger's Mario and Sonic London video, he portrayed him as a completely whiny brat, threw a 3DS in his eye and then dropped a piano on his head.

It was hilarious.

Wow

Boidoh said:
Snifit said:
Majin Buu said:
In my opinion, Bowser Jr. is highly overrated

Nope, Larry Koopa is.

Nope, Lemmy Koopa is.

Nope, all Koopalings are.

Boidoh said:
Snifit said:
Baby Luigi said:
LeftyGreenMario

Yes, I'm actually sad that she left the forum. :(

Whats up with this: Last Active: July 20, 2012, 08:19:33 PM

Just because she or I might accidentally click on this site while the browser still saves our information doesn't mean she is on this site.

Okay, I think Waluigi gets too much love. When he appeared in Mario Tennis 64, no one really cared about him, but on the later games... BOOOOOOOOM

Waluigi suddenly got a huge load of fanboys. Waluigi fanboys are on my school, they're completely obnoxious and arrogant. They just annoyed me on lunch time because I was talking about Wario.

However, everyone wanted him to be on SM64DS, but it was just a April Fools joke about Purple Prizes... I can't word that correctly...

Don't forget to mention how they reacted when Waluigi was not in Mario Kart 7.

But, you know what, I honestly feel their pain in Mario Tennis Open.

Holy crap, I remember it. The Waluigi fanboys on my school were talking about Mario Kart 7.

I'm just getting hurt by remembering it.

I wouldn't blame them, honestly. You should see how I felt when it was frigging Baby Peach staring at my soul in Mario Tennis Open instead of Baby Luigi.

In fact, I won't shut up about and I still won't. It's the most despicable move ever made by Nintendo and their companies when regarding my interests and favorites.

Magikrazy said:
Boidoh said:
IceShadow1195 said:
I feel your pain too, BLOF.

Same here.. Why Luma instead of Rosalina!?!? WHY!?!
Me too. Mario Kart is still Hammer Broless, Paratroopaless, and Peteyless.

Pretty much EVERYTHING needs Petey on it.

Not to me, but to the fanboys.

Also, Paratroopa appeared in Double Dash, unless you're talking about the newer Mario Kart games.

IceShadow1195 said:
I feel your pain too, BLOF.
Me too. Baby Luigi gets too much hate by Nintendo.

They have treated Baby Peach better than Baby Luigi twice now. I think because Baby Peach was a playable character in Yoshi's Island DS and Baby Luigi was the one who was being kidnapped but still Baby Luigi has been around for 14 years more than how long Baby Peach has.

NSY said:
They have treated Baby Peach better than Baby Luigi twice now. I think because Baby Peach was a playable character in Yoshi's Island DS and Baby Luigi was the one who was being kidnapped but still Baby Luigi has been around for 14 years more than how long Baby Peach has.

Do not forget that she received a trophy in Super Smash Bros. Brawl before Baby Luigi.

Baby Luigi said:
NSY said:

Do not forget that she received a trophy in Super Smash Bros. Brawl before Baby Luigi.

OMG REALLY

Back