Mario characters that get too much love/hate

Yasuhiro Hagakure said:

No way, everyone plays as Wario in SSBB.

Now back on topic, I think Baby Luigi gets too much hate.

Magikrazy said:
Snifit said:
Maybe by Camelot.

Baby characters in general get too much freaking hate.

Yoshi gets WAY TOO MUCH LOVE. He's bland, bland, BLAND, not to mention annoying

Donkey Kong never gets any love. Neither does Wario. They deserve some love.

I have to agree about the Koopalings and Geno being vastly overrated.

While I do love Yoshi, I will admit he does get too much love. =P Same for Koopalings and Geno.

I will agree Baby characters do get hated too much.

IMO I think Shy Guy and Koopa get hated too much. I actually like them. :p

Baby Luigi said:
Baby characters in general get too much freaking hate. So much this, I think the babies have great ratings on Super Sluggers

Yoshi gets WAY TOO MUCH LOVE. He's bland, bland, BLAND, not to mention annoying. Gesu (this)

Donkey Kong never gets any love. Neither does Wario. They deserve some love. Agreed, not many people use Donkey Kong in Mario Kart games, I actually won Special Cup using him and I sucked alot in that cup :(

But are you sure about Wario? I've seen a lot of love towards him.

I have to agree about the Koopalings and Geno being vastly overrated. Yes, Geno fanboys are flooding the youtube community if you ask me

Timmy said:

Koopa Troopa gets too much love in my opinion, since he's the most played character in spin-offs, Paratroopa gets more hate though.

I see more Shy Guy love than Shy Guy hate. Also, Shy Guy is pretty overused in some spin-offs, not to mention Fly Guy, Mario Power Tennis playthroughs I've seen have never included him :(.

Baby Luigi said:
Magikrazy said:
Snifit said:
Maybe by Camelot.

Screw you! Yoshi is awesome!! Baby Luigi sucks! and he's very annoying! hell! Yoshi save his ass in Yoshi's island so suck on that! >X D

YoshiFan1993 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Magikrazy said:
Snifit said:
Maybe by Camelot.

Screw you! Yoshi is awesome!! Baby Luigi sucks! and he's very annoying! hell! Yoshi save his ass in Yoshi's island so suck on that! >X D
Quiet fanboy.

YoshiFan1993 said:

You're another reason I hate they Yoshi fanbase even more, arrogant fanboy. You did an amazing job at proving what an asshole some of you fanboys are and therefore making me hate the aforementioned character more.

Congratulations.

Baby Luigi said:
YoshiFan1993 said:

You're another reason I hate they Yoshi fanbase even more, arrogant fanboy. You did an amazing job at proving what an *bleep* some of you fanboys are and therefore making me hate the aforementioned character more.

Congratulations.
How is Baby Luigi annoying!

I love Yoshi and Baby Mario and Baby Luigi.

And you didn't have to say it so rudely.

Wario and Waluigi get too much hate.

Timmy said:

I thought a lot of people (myself included) liked them.

YoshiFan1993 said:

Why yes this is exactly what not to post. Thank you for demonstrating that.

YoshiFan1993 said:

YoshiFan1993 used Rage!

It had no effect on BLOF...

BLOF used Reason!

It's super effective!

YoshiFan1993 fainted!

Now serious:

Way to go, Yoshi fanboy. You just demonstrated how you and other Yoshi fanboys are incredibly arrogant, stupid and absolutely worth nothing. You wont even get a reward for that stupid post that somehow was a good demonstration of showing how you and half of the Yoshi fanbase are.

Congratulations! You got a load of hate!

Snifit said:
Way to go, Yoshi fanboy. You just demonstrated how you and other Yoshi fanboys are incredibly arrogant, stupid and absolutely worth nothing. You wont even get a reward for that stupid post that somehow was a good demonstration of showing how you and half of the Yoshi fanbase are.

Congratulations! You got a load of hate!

I want you to keep in mind that it is only the fanboys I despise.

Fans of Yoshi are all right. People in this forum demonstrated that already.

Well, that's why I said "half of the Yoshi fanbase", YoshiGo, Yoshidude, NSY, New Super Mario, Timmy and some others are kind :3

Snifit said:
Well, that's why I said "half of the Yoshi fanbase", YoshiGo, Yoshidude, NSY, New Super Mario, Timmy and some others are kind :3

They're fans. Not fanboys.

Fans are simply people who like the character. They can be kind people.

Fanboys are arrogant, obnoxious people who obsess over the character.

YoshiFan1993 said:

Ok first of all, there's nothing wrong with someone disliking Yoshi. We all have our own opinions and we have to respect them. You can't force your opinion on anyone.

Secondly, there's nothing wrong with disagreeing with someone and posting why, but it has to be done without offending the other member. This is an example of something offending the other member and disrespecting them,

Instead of posting like "OMG YOU DON'T LIKE YOSHI AND YOU LIKE BABY LUIGI YOU'RE A TERRIBLE PERSON", post like
"Many people give Yoshi a lot of praise. Likewise, many people have given Baby Luigi a lot of praise. So while I can see why you like Baby Luigi, I still prefer Yoshi."

I'm starting to get the feeling YoshiFan1993 is Mario7727, they both have no avatar, YF1993 joined 2 days after Mario7727, also Mario7727 made a incredibly idiotic post similiar to YF1993 in Underrated Sonic Games.

Snifit said:
I'm starting to get the feeling YoshiFan1993 is Mario7727, they both have no avatar, YF1993 joined 2 days after Mario7727, also Mario7727 made a incredibly idiotic post similiar to YF1993 in Underrated Sonic Games.

Mario7727 has been here longer, but on the wiki. He also talked to me :/

Oops, I need to think before making accusations... (Ace Attorney refrence)

Mario 7727's preferred method of communication is usually lol and emoticons inserted into his sentences

YoshiFan1993 said:
So says the person who set up the Mario characters that get too much love/hate. Obviously he expected everyone to hate Baby Luigi

Majin Buu said:
So says the person who set up the Mario characters that get too much love/hate. Obviously he expected everyone to hate Baby Luigi

I would never expect that a person makes a topic based on other's opinions just started raging like that. If he can't take Yoshi haters, then why did he make this topic? Just wow.

Majin Buu said:

And I clearly hate Baby Luigi, don't I?

Back