Mario characters that get too much love/hate

God, Yoshi is overrated. He's just annoying!!! Mario gets too much hate. He's not that bad...

ChimcharFlamethrower said:
God, Yoshi is overrated. He's just annoying!!! Mario gets too much hate. He's not that bad...

Yoshi = Overrated and Annoying correct!

Mario = gets too much hate Correct!

You got an A!

A

Gosh, if LeftyGreenMario was here, she would rant on how Mario is the one who gets too much hate and Luigi is the one who gets too much love. She says that the fans keep calling Mario a stupid fat plumber guy while Luigi is stuck in the shadow which is not entirely the case anymore, mind you.

NEW! Coming to you from The Marioverse, we have the "Mario characters that get too much love/hate" thread! Featuring fans who each desperately attack characters who they hate, but now disguised under "they get too much love".

As a special bonus, you can also see fans desperately defending characters they personally like, under the mask of "they get too much hate"!

Call now and you can save $20! It's the deal of a lifetime!

Jack Noir said:
NEW! Coming to you from The Marioverse, we have the "Mario characters that get too much love/hate" thread! Featuring fans who each desperately attack characters who they hate, but now disguised under "they get too much love".

As a special bonus, you can also see fans desperately defending characters they personally like, under the mask of "they get too much hate"!

Do you take Debit Cards?

Baby Luigi said:
Gosh, if LeftyGreenMario was here, she would rant on how Mario is the one who gets too much hate and Luigi is the one who gets too much love. She says that the fans keep calling Mario a stupid fat plumber guy while Luigi is stuck in the shadow which is not entirely the case anymore, mind you.

Brave characters = underrated

Timid/cowardly characters = Overrated

That's how it works, Mario and Kooper get too much hate while Koops gets too much love.

Yeah, I miss her posts too :(

To me, Luigi and Peach get too much hate.

I agree with Peach, but disagree with Luigi. BABY LUIGI gets too much hate, but Luigi gets too much love. Luigi fanboys endlessly throw insults at Mario for "making his brother do all the job".

Mario gets dismissed like if he was garbage, probably fanboy-ism or because Nintendo treats him like a god and treats Luigi badly.

I have seen that quote million times, I'm just giving my opinion.

YoshiFan1993 said:
Come people! im really am sorry :(

For some reason, I just don't feel like accepting your apology. Your post really was highly offensive.

Snifit said:
I agree with Peach, but disagree with Luigi. BABY LUIGI gets too much hate, but Luigi gets too much love. Luigi fanboys endlessly throw insults at Mario for "making his brother do all the job".

Mario gets dismissed like if he was garbage, probably fanboy-ism or because Nintendo treats him like a god and treats Luigi badly.
Yeah. You're right about Baby Luigi. I was just referring to a lot of people on here not liking Luigi. But Baby Luigi does get a lot of hate.

Luigi gets far too much love guys. There are Luigi fans everywhere I go.

Bowser Jr (my fave Mario character) still gets a lot of hate. Recently in Rogerregorroger's Mario and Sonic London video, he portrayed him as a completely whiny brat, threw a 3DS in his eye and then dropped a piano on his head.

It was hilarious.

Boidoh said:
Jack Noir said:

Do you take Debit Cards?
Of course! Anything to make more money make the consumer happy!

Back