Mario characters that get too much love/hate

YoshiFan1993

Goomba
Banned User
There's one for Mario game so why not Mario characters?

Geno get's wayyy too much love...he's nothing more than a puppet in my views :/

YoshiFan1993 said:

He's actually a star warrior

Yoshi in my opinion

Plunderbird said:
YoshiFan1993 said:

He's actually a star warrior

Yoshi in my opinion
He's still not that impressive..

Rosalina and Luigi get too much love.

Daisy and Birdo get too much hate.

Magikrazy said:
Shoey, you're thinking of the star who posessed the doll. Geno's just a doll.
what ever he's clearly talking about the Star not the doll because the doll is just a doll

Magikrazy said:
Shoey, you're thinking of the star who posessed the doll. Geno's just a doll.
Hello my name is Magikrazy and I'm going to point out a technicality that NO ONE CARES ABOUT

Yoshi, he's always stealing attention from ALL the characters. Plus, he has a annoying voice, what else?

Okay, Luigi is overrated also. Luigi's fans in some Mario websites easily outnumber Mario's fans. Also, Luigi's fans say "Luigi is better than this useless fatass that keeps hogging attention!", wtf?

Geno is also overrated, sure he only appeared in SMRPG, but there are countless Geno fans wanting him to come back on the next SSB/Mario RPG game.

Rosalina is pretty overrated, but I like her personality.

Daisy is pretty much in the middle...

Now for that get too much hate.

Birdo gets so much hate, sure her design looks pretty weird but I won Super Sluggers with her on my first try.

Toad also gets alot of hate, sure his voice can get annoying at some points, but he's pretty good to play as in Super Mario Bros. 2.

Toadette has the same problem as Toad.

Bowser Jr. looks pretty underrated, since I see many hate towards him.

Are you kidding? There are alot of "How to kill Toad" videos in youtube, also people don't play as him too much in games that has in on it.

Snifit said:
Are you kidding? There are alot of "How to kill Toad" videos in youtube, also people don't play as him too much in games that has in on it.
That doesn't mean anything. There are just as much or even more people that like toad than people who hate him.

One word for too much love: Koopalings.

I have nothing against the Koopalings, I like them a lot, but I think Bowser Jr. is much better.

New Super Mario said:
That doesn't mean anything. There are just as much or even more people that like toad than people who hate him.

No dude, I'm serious. Ask Propeller Toad if I'm lying. No matter what Mario website I go, Toad haters easily outnumber Toad fans.

He gets more love from the STAFF.

I think Diddy Kong gets alot of love, since people use him alot in spin-offs such as Mario Power Tennis and more.

doh i missed! RB ninja'd me

The Koopalings get too much love from the fans, even worse considering their fans say they have more personalities than Bowser Jr., yet they don't have proof froma reliable source.

Lemmy (take away his bouncy ball and what do you have left?)
Roy (anybody who's been bulllied before has no reason to actually like him)
Wendy (sure, she has the spoiled brat personality, but that's kind of cliche, Wendy is no different than any other kid who's family is both evil and royal)
Larry (Larry's always been given the bland world and he's pretty much just a breather boss)

Oh yes, The Koopalings also get too much love.

I like the Koopalings and Bowser Jr., but I think both get lots of love.

Anyway, I agree with Geno. Never played his game, but I don't get why he is so great (sure that Geno Tornado move or whatever it was)

Flurrie gets to much hate. And Lubba. He's awesome!

Geno is probably overrated cause of Geno Whirl and Geno Blast.

I think Mallow is better than him.

Speaking of Mallow, I think he and Koops get too much hate just because they're timid and not brave like Mario and Kooper. Um, hello?! If I'm not mistaken, one of the many reasons why Mario isn't as popular as Luigi is because he's brave and thus makes little to no character development. Do those people even realize how boring a game (or tv show) would be if everybody was a big, macho, manly, fearless hero?!

it's because of gender isn't it

Rosalina, Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong and Toad get too much love, in my opinion. Wario, Birdo and Daisy get too much hate..

...that's not really a good reason to hate a character.

Back