• R.O.B

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Wolf O'Donnel

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 11 12.0%

• Total voters
I still kick Wario's Level 9 bootie

I vote for all the Zelda characters (except for Toon Link).

Ganondorf (slow, terrible recovery, I failed as Ganon the most times in Boss Battle mode)
Zelda: (slow, not used to playinig as her)
Sheik: (fast, but I can't seem to finish off opponents)
Link: (slow, terrible recovery, difficult to use)

superjeff64 said:
Link: (slow, terrible recovery, difficult to use)

Then, you're not good at using Technique characters.
Nobody voted for Kirby and Metaknight! Cause they're awesome! Especially MetaKnight FS!
Snake it's freaking annoying!.
And why do everyone voted for Mario?

superjeff64 said:
- + ToD + - said:
And why do everyone voted for Mario?

Because his Mario Tornado (Down B) was replaced with FLUDD. FLUDD doesn't cause damage, needs to charge up and doesn't push enemies very far.

i knew it was for that. I just don't want to face reality... That was my favourite move in his (down B) spot and it was an important part of my strategies!!
I just use pikachu, metaknight or luigi in Brawl.

Definitely Diddy, He just seems annoying to use, and he somehow always seems to piss me off, he'll let me get high damage while fighting teh rest then comes in, hits me, boom I'm dead. No other character has done this and Diddy's done this about 10 times now. It's Strange. I like Olimar & Toon Link though, and when winning with Jigglypuff, I feel proud to have won with the weakest and stupidest character of all.

The Banana Peels suck though.

If you think he is annoying, replace his cruddy chimp voice with his regular voice. I really hated his chimp voice. At least it will make him more tolerable.

I hate Yoshi the most in this game. I really hate his stupid and annoying taunts, plus he got downgraded from Melee. Now his attacks are weak. I replaced his star KO voice with a Wario voice clip.

The only good thing I find with Diddy is the Banana Peel, to piss people off. I hate using Yoshi but I find him fun to fight and I always liked Yoshi ever since I played Mario Kart 64, which was my first game. I think the fact my brother always played as him and I couldn't, is part of the reason I always choose him now... Except for Brawl.

The banana never pisses me off. I guess the computer just doesn't like using it.

Yoshi was fun to use until Brawl came and changed his looks, plus made him significantly weaker.

I find pretty much no difference with him, They might've made his moves weaker but really, does it matter? Every characters looks were changed, except for Kirby, Jigglypuff and those type of characters. I don't mind being him, I just suck at him.

It does when I'm trying to kill COMmies. Yoshi lost his air dodge third jump and that helps him ALOT. Yoshi's neutral midair A and smash attacks were stronger in Melee. Heck, most of his attacks were stronger in Melee.

They also worsened Yoshi's design in Brawl.

Yoshi has darker skin in Brawl, He's a simple character, his design doesn't matter too much. Yoshi was weakened probably because if you're good at him, He's Deadly. Some Great Combo's can be pulled off with him.

Yoshi actually got more of his recent appearance in Brawl, which sucked. I liked older Yoshi better than this mutated frog.

It said in SmashWiki that Yoshi got overall worse in Brawl.

Whoop de doo, He looks the way Nintendo wanted him to look like, its the end of the world!!!!

*Sarcasm Meter: 10/10*

I really feel like vertex hacking Yoshi to some deformed blob just to show how I strongly disapprove of Yoshi's more recent look.

Anyway, the worst character in Brawl is Ganondorf. He even has his own tier. That's how much he sucks

True. Wimps main Meta Knight

He also has lagless smash attacks, which are also cheap. Thankfully, Meta Knight is light and the computer (no matter what level) sucks at using him.

Ganondorf is good, what the heck are you talking about? ??? :rolleyes:

In fact, he is so good, he bypassed Meta Knight in the tier list and went so far up that he ended up at the bottom!

Back