• R.O.B

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Wolf O'Donnel

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 11 12.0%

• Total voters
C.C. said:
You mean twobits, and plus I also disagree on what you say, plus Wolf was purposly made to be a slow character.

that`s why he sucks. the best character is fox. he set all my records for target smash!

BPK497 said:
All of the Star Fox characters are slow, and none can swim.
What are you talking about, they can swim, and fox and falco are fast (Falco being slightly slower)

unit4545 said:
C.C. said:
You mean twobits, and plus I also disagree on what you say, plus Wolf was purposly made to be a slow character.
that`s why he sucks. the best character is fox. he set all my records for target smash!
In your opinion

Gameplay-wise, I heard that the bottom tier was Ganondorf. But I'm not really a competitive type person, though, so I don't know

I don't listen much to tiers. My favourite is Kirby, and Jigglypuff in Melee.

Yeah, I don't pay any attention to tiers, either. With the exceptions of Olimar, Ness, Lucas, Diddy Kong, Peach, and Jigglypuff, I can win a match with any character I want.

WaluigiWare said:
Yeah, I don't pay any attention to tiers, either. With the exceptions of Olimar, Ness, Lucas, Diddy Kong, Peach, and Jigglypuff, I can win a match with any character I want.
Three of my best characters right here.

Ehh, I can't score many K.O.'s with Olimar, and I always get screwed over by Ness and Lucas's GOD AWFUL recovery. Even when I remember that I'm supposed to do it manually, I can never get it right.

Fassad said:
^So true.

Only if there is the Red Pikmin and the Fat Purple Wario Pikmin

You can cause as much damage with any Pikmin. Of course, it help to have more of the Red and Purples though.

Fassad said:
You can cause as much damage with any Pikmin. Of course, it help to have more of the Red and Purples though.

Ok, I didn't know that. I just knew that the Red and Fat ones are very useful

I'm good with Ness and Olimar, but bad with Lucas. I'm quite good with Peach, but Jigglypuff has been powered down in Brawl. I mean, it even says that on the Smash Bros. Dojo.

WaluigiWare said:
Three of my best. Also, WaluigiWare, whats your code? I wanna see how good you are.

WaluigiWare said:
Peach is one of the best characters.

Villain11 said:
WaluigiWare said:
Peach is one of the best characters.
So true. her Up-Special is SICK.

Eh, I can't win a match with her. I find her Special Attacks to be lame (with the exception of her Up-Special), and her Final Smash seems so useless to me.

WaluigiWare said:
Eh, I can't win a match with her. I find her Special Attacks to be lame (with the exception of her Up-Special), and her Final Smash seems so useless to me.
Her flying abilty, up-Special, and many other moves are great! I am great with her.

Back