Legendary Pictures' Godzilla

What did you think of the movie?

• Total voters
I didn't even know people bothered to make Godzilla toys.

dangit I want mothra :'( :'( :'( :'(

although I'm intrigued by this "realistic approach"
I just hope they actually do some research and make it realistic (godzilla is NOT a dinosaur, and could not sleep in/under the ocean/earths crust for millions of years)
if they go for realistic and fail that will only make it worse

and in regard to toys, the only godzilla toys being sold states side now days are junk, had to say it, the only godzilla toys in North America atm are junk, I hope this movie gets some epic figures to go along with

I was half kidding (and btw lego has no anime licensing other than Winx club, which come to think of it, may have been kree-o anyway)

I meant the company is evil, have you seen the prices recently, they are rising, and its crazy the prices they want now, especially for licensed sets
I hope the new godzilla movie gets a hasbro licensing, so we can get epic action figs and maybe kree-o since you want lego version so badly

lego used to be good and reasonably priced, but now that kree-o is out and playmobil is more mainstream the minifigs seem so lousy, as do any animals or anything they make, when compared to their playmobil or even kree-o counterparts, nowadays legos are mediocre at best and appallingly priced

The Great Tongue said:
legos are foot assassins
that too :P

just look at the detail of the figures/animals, in that regard kree-o wins, because they actually have faces and the animals don't look horrible, it also costs less, and its identical to lego in all other aspects, therefore kree-o is the superior product

although in regard to animal detail (what I care about most) playmobil beats them both by far

No word on whether this is legit or not. It appears to be one of the toy tie ins.

Damn, that would look good on my shelf.

Ganondorf said:
*pic removed due to legal reasons*

HOLY *bleep*!
are you messing with us or is someone out there actually that cranky about copyright you got in trouble

Back