Legendary Pictures' Godzilla

What did you think of the movie?

• Total voters
Over on Toho Kingdom, one of the users said the pic need to be taken down immediately. The studios do not like unofficial leaks at all.

Ganondorf said:
*pic removed due to legal reasons*

HOLY SHIT!
For a second there, I dunno, why, I thought a mod edited your post.

Ganondorf said:
Over on Toho Kingdom, one of the users said the pic need to be taken down immediately. The studios do not like unofficial leaks at all.
I doubt anyone here would mind

No. The guy who requested the image be taken down has connections to Warner Bros. This is an unofficial leak and the companies like Warner Bros. want the image taken down.

This is gonna be much better than the last American one.

Then again, anything is better than "That's a lot of fish!"

The Doctor said:
This is gonna be much better than the last American one.

Then again, anything is better than "That's a lot of fish!"
that line was the best part of that movie XD
and the animation, the animation was pretty good

Really? The CGI in Godzilla 98 looks pretty bad. Jurassic Park, which came out five years earlier, looks much better.

i feel like im the only one that didnt give a damn about jurassic park

Godzilla is loosing to vamps

http://www.mtv.com/content/movies/movie_brawl/?fb_action_ids=700390713326140&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B566298176791750%5D&action_type_map=%5B"og.likes"%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

ernesth100 said:
Godzilla is loosing to vamps

http://www.mtv.com/content/movies/movie_brawl/?fb_action_ids=700390713326140&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B566298176791750%5D&action_type_map=%5B"og.likes"%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

People don't have any sort of taste appearently.

Its an mtv poll. MTV has teen wolf and teen shows like that...I'm honestly not even surprised. But I still can't bare the thought of loosing so lets spam that poll with dozens of votes!!!!!

ernesth100 said:
Its an mtv poll. MTV has teen wolf and teen shows like that...I'm honestly not even surprised. But I still can't bare the thought of loosing so lets spam that poll with dozens of votes!!!!!

We'll need tons of bots.

Back