Games you love but most people haven't heard of

Bomberman 64, such an awesome storyline. I played it as a kid without knowing the true ending, but now I discovered a year ago what happens when you find the 100 golden cards.

I loved Bomberman 64. Why the hell was it never released on VC?

Bane said:
Chu Chu Rocket!

holy crap, i love that game. well, i don't own it, but i've watched footage on youtube, and it looks awesome.

Father Dougal McGuire said:
Bane said:
Chu Chu Rocket!

holy crap, i love that game. well, i don't own it, but i've watched footage on youtube, and it looks awesome.

My neighbour randomly gave it to me one day and said "here you go, I want it back later though" and after I had it for about two years, he didn't remember it at all and then just let me keep it.

I have the GBA version of Chu Chu Rocket. It's pretty sweet.

Kirby's Block Ball

It's a Kirby game for the Game Boy. It's some sort of puzzle game.

I played Sonic Spinball in Sonic Mega Collection.

Awesome game, but the gameplay is kinda awkward sometimes.

Pokemon Pinball is a awesome game. But I kinda don't like the Pokemon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire versions too much.

Rhythm thief is pretty understated. It's a great game but not that well known, IMO, it beats some of sega's crappy recent Sonic games.

Phantom L said:
Rhythm thief is pretty understated. It's a great game but not that well known, IMO, it beats some of sega's crappy recent Sonic games.

My friend Stephen introduced me to it one day when we were in college. It was pretty entertaining.

Back