TV Shows and Movies that make you Cringe

Anser said:
FireEevee said:
Anser said:
From those you mentioned I can only save Phineas and Ferb. The rest sucks.

OH YES, our soap operas. I'm Venezuelan and God... Our soap operas are the cheesiest, ridiculest things EVER. The only good soap opera that has been made in Venezuela was La Mujer de Judas.

Anser said:
OH YES, our soap operas. I'm Venezuelan and God... Our soap operas are the cheesiest, ridiculest things EVER.

Anser said:
I'm Venezuelan and God... Our soap operas are the cheesiest, ridiculest things EVER.

Anser said:
I'm Venezuelan.

Welcome to the club.

also

Anser said:
Our soap operas are the cheesiest, ridiculest things EVER.

always found 'em boring.

Oh God. Are you Venezuelan too?
Yes I am Venezuelan!

Prince Gumball said:
Don Pianta said:
Baby Luigi said:
The new Spongebob episdoes and the new Fairly Oddparents shows

God, House Fancy, The Splinter, and Penny Foolish are just incredibly idiotic Spongebob episodes. Well, House Fancy actually was quite good until that scene.....

Look on the bright side, at least this was one of those times where Squidward wins over Squilliam. IIRC, the episode ends with Squilliam lying on the ground crying.

True, if I had actually finished the episode I wouldn't have such a bad opinion of it. Characters finally winning over their rivals always makes me happy (due to IRL circumstances).

If they only removed that scene........just removed it....if only

Secret Mountain Fort Awesome... ugh.
They have a character that is literally made of butts...
Secret-Mountain-Fort-Awesome-Episode-4-The-Bet.jpg

I'm glad the show is gone though, well I think it is...

Northern Verve said:
Pyro said:
Northern Verve said:
In my opinion, Avatar: The Last Airbender was the best Cartoon series that's ever been on Nick. Even more then early Spongebob, Invader Zim, etc.
i would've killed you if you hadn't said it was an opinion

Pyro said:
oh avatar

something i really never bothered to watch

Pyro, I think you shouldn't even want to kill me over something you never even watched xD

in a shocking turn of events, pyro thought you were talking about the movie

all returns to sanity and everyone gets along again, drinking cactus juice and enjoying the best show ever

Pandapowah said:

It's funny, because the characters OUTSIDE of the main cast actually look pretty decent and stylized, so it really bothers me to focus so much on the gross guys...

Smashgoom202 said:
Pandapowah said:

It's funny, because the characters OUTSIDE of the main cast actually look pretty decent and stylized, so it really bothers me to focus so much on the gross guys...
Every Adventure Time character looks better than that . . . thing

While I like most of the movie, the scene where Godzilla flies using his atomic ray in Godzilla vs. Hedorah makes me cringe.

Majin Buu said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Pandapowah said:

Secret Mountain Fort Awesome and Problem Solverz were just horrible and lame. I am glad those are gone

Every Disney/Nick non-cartoon show. All of them are terrible. TERRIBLE.

Awesome Koopa said:
You've got to at least like Drake and Josh or Ned's Declassified.

I hate Degrassi. And all the other TeenNick shows that are like it. It's just a bad influence. I've never seen the actual show, but the commercials look pretty bad.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Awesome Koopa said:
You've got to at least like Drake and Josh or Ned's Declassified

I'm not a big fan of Drake and Josh, but yes I do like Ned's Declassified a lot. The ones that are on now suck.

Friends, Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale, and The Adventures of Foodboy. Also, The Big Bang Theory.

Northern Verve said:
Pyro, I think you shouldn't even want to kill me over something you never even watched xD
actually, i said i wouldve killed you because you said it was your opinion it was better than invader zim

on topic, did i mention zookeeper and tooth fairy 2 i absolutely despise?

The Pokemon anime for now because they focus on N and Team Plasma. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, ANIME PRODUCERS?!

Majin Buu said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Pandapowah said:

Not sure if that's supposed to be a compliment or an insult...

Majin Buu said:
The Pokemon anime for now because they focus on N and Team Plasma. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, ANIME PRODUCERS?!
Really? I was wondering when they were going to get to that part... Honestly, Pokemon Black & White had the best story of any of the "main" Pokemon titles, IMO, and Team Plasma is why.

The Veggietales movies make me cringe. I'm a christian, but I hate them.

Eh... better than the previous movies. I feel like that movie's perhaps they best possible modern-day movie about Captain America that can be made.

Back