TV Shows and Movies that make you Cringe

The majority of Cartoon Network's and Nick's programming. I actually tolerate "new Spongebob," though.

Northern Verve said:
Anser said:
Minuette said:
Anser said:
Everything in Disney Channel and Nickelodeon right now.
Everything?

What about Phineas and Ferb, old Spongebob episodes, T.U.F.F. Puppy and Legend of Korra?

From those you mentioned I can only save Phineas and Ferb. The rest sucks.

OH YES, our soap operas. I'm Venezuelan and God... Our soap operas are the cheesiest, ridiculest things EVER. The only good soap opera that has been made in Venezuela was La Mujer de Judas.

Have you even seen Legend of Korra or heck even the original series that's a precursor to Korra? Avatar: The Last Airbender?

I have, and didn't like them. Also, The The Last Airbender movie was AWFUL.

Anser said:
I have, and didn't like them. Also, The The Last Airbender movie was AWFUL.

Yes the Movie was bad. But what was so bad about the cartoon series of Avatar? Are you sure you didn't just jump in to a random episode and had no idea what was going on? Because both Avatar: The Last Airbender and Korra could be confusing if you didn't start watching from the very beginning.

In my opinion, Avatar: The Last Airbender was the best Cartoon series that's ever been on Nick. Even more then early Spongebob, Invader Zim, etc.

I watched the finale and thought it was the best thing ever. Not so sure about the movie.
The Percy Jackson movie, they just tore the suspense and made it into, "Let's put thousands of special effects" A bit of the Hunger Games was annoying because of the shaky camera but that's all I have to complain about it

Anser said:
Also, The The Last Airbender movie was AWFUL.

I've never even watched anything Avatar-related, and even I know that the movie sucked and wasn't anything like the cartoon series. Why are you using it in an argument against the cartoon series and its sequel, then?

Northern Verve said:
In my opinion, Avatar: The Last Airbender was the best Cartoon series that's ever been on Nick. Even more then early Spongebob, Invader Zim, etc.
i would've killed you if you hadn't said it was an opinion
RandomGuy said:
A bit of the Hunger Games was annoying because of the shaky camera but that's all I have to complain about it
the camera gave me a fuckin headache

On-topic, multiple shitty movies like Tooth Fairy 2 and that awful Zookeeper shit.

Anser said:

OH YES, our soap operas. I'm Venezuelan and God... Our soap operas are the cheesiest, ridiculest things EVER. The only good soap opera that has been made in Venezuela was La Mujer de Judas.

Anser said:
OH YES, our soap operas. I'm Venezuelan and God... Our soap operas are the cheesiest, ridiculest things EVER.

Anser said:
I'm Venezuelan and God... Our soap operas are the cheesiest, ridiculest things EVER.

Anser said:
I'm Venezuelan.

Welcome to the club.

also

Anser said:
Our soap operas are the cheesiest, ridiculest things EVER.

always found 'em boring.

Off the top of my head, Annoying Orange on Cartoon Network, and Freddy Gets Fingered makes me cringe... Although the movie might actually make me cry in the shower instead.

FireEevee said:
Anser said:

Anser said:
OH YES, our soap operas. I'm Venezuelan and God... Our soap operas are the cheesiest, ridiculest things EVER.

Anser said:
I'm Venezuelan and God... Our soap operas are the cheesiest, ridiculest things EVER.

Anser said:
I'm Venezuelan.

Welcome to the club.

also

Anser said:

always found 'em boring.

Oh God. Are you Venezuelan too?

Northern Verve said:
Agent Smith said:
*coughcoughTransformerscoughcough*

Actually I never got why the live action Transformers got so much hate.

I can't be the only fan who wanted to see Unicron done in live-action style.

At least the first movie had this xD

I remember when your brother talked me into using "Prune Juice Lord", good times.

I thought the first movie was good, but I wasn't too fond of the other two.

A bit late, but what's wrong with the laugh track??? :???:

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
A bit late, but what's wrong with the laugh track??? :???:

I think I'm intelligent enough to know to laugh when something is funny. I don't need the TV going HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA every time something the slightest bit amusing happens, it gets obnoxious and insulting and grating after a while. And on a show like The Big Bang Theory, the laugh track plays so much that after a while it just becomes perpetual white noise in the background. It actually makes the show less funny after a while.

Anser said:
FireEevee said:
Anser said:

Anser said:

Anser said:

Anser said:
I'm Venezuelan.

Welcome to the club.

also

Anser said:

always found 'em boring.

Oh God. Are you Venezuelan too?

I'm not sure. He only quoted your post and emphasized 'Venezuelan' four times.

Gogeta said:
Baby Luigi said:
The new Spongebob episdoes and the new Fairly Oddparents shows

God, House Fancy, The Splinter, and Penny Foolish are just incredibly idiotic Spongebob episodes. Well, House Fancy actually was quite good until that scene.....
Dear God

Oh shit yes. For whatever reason, I hate nail damage/trauma and I'm very empathetic to it. So that one scene . . . I couldn't watch the episode any more after that.

Baby Luigi said:

God, House Fancy, The Splinter, and Penny Foolish are just incredibly idiotic Spongebob episodes. Well, House Fancy actually was quite good until that scene.....

Look on the bright side, at least this was one of those times where Squidward wins over Squilliam. IIRC, the episode ends with Squilliam lying on the ground crying.

Don Pianta said:
Baby Luigi said:

Look on the bright side, at least this was one of those times where Squidward wins over Squilliam. IIRC, the episode ends with Squilliam lying on the ground crying.

True, if I had actually finished the episode I wouldn't have such a bad opinion of it. Characters finally winning over their rivals always makes me happy (due to IRL circumstances).

Pyro said:
Northern Verve said:
i would've killed you if you hadn't said it was an opinion

Pyro said:
oh avatar

something i really never bothered to watch

Pyro, I think you shouldn't even want to kill me over something you never even watched xD

Back