King Boo/Boo fan club.

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Sorry for another fan club, but one of mine is totally dead, and my other one is almost completely dead.

So, even though Boos are in levels in most of the modern Mario platformers, and Luigi's Mansion, but I think King Boo and Boo needs more attention. As far as I know, King Boo is in like 2 games, and the Boos just have the role of a basic enemy in platformers, aside from Luigi's Mansion and hopefully the sequel.

So let's give the Boos and King Boo some attention!
:boo: :boo: :boo:

Jeff said:
King Boo's one of my favorite Mario villains, since he actually cares about his minions and actually refers to them as friends.
Yeah. He's mine too, because unlike Bowser, like you said he likes and cares about his minions.

Also, unlike a lot of people, I actually like King Boo's appearance in Luigi's Mansion. Most of my friends who like him think he looks scary.

Jeff said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Most of my friends who like him think he looks scary.

He's a ghost, he's supposed to be scary. :P
Yeah. One of my friends is like me and he thinks it looks cool, but yeah. Also, everybody thinks the noise he makes when you're sucking him in the final boss is too high-pitched and ear-splitting, and it actually seems cool. Even though it does hurt my ears too,

But yeah. Also the Boos need more attention besides simple enemies.

What the... I can't believe I didn't notice this club earlier.

Well, King Boo is my favorite king. Along with Boos whose are my favorite enemies. I have a fakemon that is based on Boos. Yep, it shields/hides it's face when seen.

It's name is Froshaby, whose evolves into Froshade and IceShadow, requiring wizard hats that are also my fakemons.

Boo is one of my favorite enemies in the series. I also tend to play as him in the Mario Party games often.

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Also, unlike a lot of people, I actually like King Boo's appearance in Luigi's Mansion. Most of my friends who like him think he looks scary.

I think he is one of the best designed bad guys in the series, also his voice was epic. I hope he features big time in Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. His tongue and eyes looked awesome!

Yeah. I believe that he is the best also.

And it's ok IceShadow, I hardly had any attention with it yesterday. Only one person.

He's certainly one of the more interesting bad guys in the series. His personality has a more sinister, intelligent and dignified edge to his personality than the likes of Bowser, Bowser Junior and K. Rool. Luigi's Mansion seems to be growing into its own series, so he should be elevated to the status of the main antagonist of a sub-series.

Boos are awesome, but they're in almost every Mario game now, they get enough recognition.

Tatanga said:
Boos are awesome, but they're in almost every Mario game now, they get enough recognition.
Well, what I mean is something that isn't just a basic ghost house enemy!

Edit:
MagicalToadette! said:
I love King Boo in the Mario Kart games! Overall, Boo's with crowns on or not, are really cool and tend to be less annoying. :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
I agree! Boos are basically my favorite basic Mario enemy

The first game that I played that had Boos on it was Super Mario 64, I wonder why so many people are scared of Big Boo's Haunt's theme, it's not even that eerie compared to Ghost House, Banshee Boardwalk and Ghost Valley.

I never got to a level that had Boos in Super Mario Bros. 3 :( but last night I finally did!

IceShadow1199 said:
The first game that I played that had Boos on it was Super Mario 64, I wonder why so many people are scared of Big Boo's Haunt's theme, it's not even that eerie compared to Ghost House, Banshee Boardwalk and Ghost Valley.

I never got to a level that had Boos in Super Mario Bros. 3 :( but last night I finally did!
Wow. I basically am always just running around in that Boo courtyard in Super Mario 64 to get them to chase me! :)
It was fun!

The only game where I found Boo annoying was Mario Tennis Open

I like King Boo, BTW

Yeah. I've seen pics of King Boo from other games, but I like his Luigi's Mansion appearance a whole lot better!

King Boo is my favorite Mario villain!

Edit: I actually feel sorry for most of the Boos when I suck them up in Luigi's Mansion.

I just realized something:

Boo's laugh is actually Bowser's laugh sped up.

Snifit said:
I just realized something:

Boo's laugh is actually Bowser's laugh sped up.
I saw a YouTube video of that. That's weird. Maybe Nintendo was too lazy to come up with something else...

Anyways, I think it's cool!

Yeah, I kind of dislike Boo's new laugh that was introduced in a Mario game that I forgot. Maybe SM64DS's mini-game Hide and Boo Seek...

Never played it I don't think, I'm probably gonna play it soon.

I really don't know if they changed it or not, but I think they changed Boo's laugh in Luigi's Mansion.

I like King Boo's lower pitched laugh more too. The higher-pitched one just sounds less evil

I also like Boo's older laugh better too. It sounds too much like a crazy witch now

I've never heard King Boo's lower pitched laugh before.

I think Boo's old laugh which I'm pretty sure is the Luigi's Mansion one sounds better too.

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
I've never heard King Boo's lower pitched laugh before.

I think Boo's old laugh which I'm pretty sure is the Luigi's Mansion one sounds better too.

Boo did not get his new laugh until Mario Power Tennis

King Boo sounded lower pitched in Luigi's Mansion than Mario Kart Wii.

Back