Game & Wario

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
This is a new kind of Wario Ware, for Nintendo Wii U.
Sorry, I don't know what else I can add here.

Was that on the website and just didn't get shown on the Presentation? Because a new WarioWare game sounds awesome.

I've got the information, from the Press Site.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I've got the information, from the Press Site.
You talking to me? I just posted the link for the convenience of other users so they could just click it and get to the game's page without having to search for it themselves.

Don't like this at all. Not looking forward. My mind might change when more stuff is revealed but no not getting this now.

Why they didn't do it on the 3DS, I'll never know

Hearing this name made me think that it was referring to the Game & Watch series.

For some reason, the game "Mario & Wario" came to my mind when I saw the title

Count Mario said:
Broly said:
I don't want WarioWare. I want Wario Land
This. Never liked WarioWare.
For regular titles, I don't the staff won't do that only if you don't like.

Most Wario characters are in Ware company. If the staff devote to Wario Land and stop other subseries, we don't know if other characters would be moved to Wario Land sequels, compared with SMB games where other Mario characters don't appear.

Warioware >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Game & Wario

The screenshots of the games look awful.

Dorayaki said:
Count Mario said:
Broly said:
I don't want WarioWare. I want Wario Land
This. Never liked WarioWare.
For regular titles, I don't the staff won't do that only if you don't like.

Most Wario characters are in Ware company. If the staff devote to Wario Land and stop other subseries, we don't know if other characters would be moved to Wario Land sequels, compared with SMB games where other Mario characters don't appear.
I'm not saying that they should stop the series and be like one of those whiny fanboys. WarioWare has been very successful in the past. I'm just not interested in it. I'm not saying it's bad, just not my type of game.

Count Mario said:
I'm not saying that they should stop the series and be like one of those whiny fanboys. WarioWare has been very successful in the past. I'm just not interested in it. I'm not saying it's bad, just not my type of game.
That's okay :D.
But I'm still concerned about what's gonig on this time. Even though it's about Wario and his game, the information here doesn't seem they are introducing "Warioware" since it's not telling that each Warioware member are working on different types of games as usual.

I how browsing through the wiki's Gallery of new files, and found this:

5Volt.png

Hoo, boy, how unprecedentedly cute. I thought she'd be sorta on the ugly side.

Back