Game & Wario

Pinkie Pie said:
I how browsing through the wiki's Gallery of new files, and found this:

5Volt.png

Hoo, boy, how unprecedentedly cute. I thought she'd be sorta on the ugly side.

That cuteness goes away when she sees 9-volt playing video games after his bedtime

chillv said:
Pinkie Pie said:

5Volt.png

That cuteness goes away when she sees 9-volt playing video games after his bedtime
gamer4.png

YoshiGo99 said:
chillv said:
Pinkie Pie said:

5Volt.png

gamer4.png

Her parents must be a lion (since she roars like one) and a human from demon decent

I still think a full Warioware would be better for Wii U. We already had a decent mini game collection. (Nintendo Land)

The westrn release is apparently going to be priced 40$. That makes me a bit more eager to pick the game near-launch, but I'm still waiting for opinions on the minigames beside Gamer and Ashley.

Also the french site GameHope has published what I think is the first western review of the game. They like it, but complain that the first playthrough is too easy and that it doesn't have enough games- which I suspect are going to be the two main complaints about it.

Glowsquid said:
The westrn release is apparently going to be priced 40$. That makes me a bit more eager to pick the game near-launch, but I'm still waiting for opinions on the minigames beside Gamer and Ashley.

Also the french site GameHope has published what I think is the first western review of the game. They like it, but complain that the first playthrough is too easy and that it doesn't have enough games- which I suspect are going to be the two main complaints about it.

There are more minigames in game & wario than nintendoland plus they have more than just one level to play and some an endless mode. There are also over 150 prizes you can win. I think nintendo was going for a quantity over quality scenario so they didn't give the minigames so many levels. That was a problem I had with nintendoland, the minigames were way too long or had way too many levels. I know nintendoland is a pack-in game but that does not mean you should bombard the game with levels. I also had a problem that nintendoland seemed too much like they were focusing more on multiplayer. This was a problem since I mostly play games by myself. In fact, I hardly play my wii u because of how I feel about nintendo land. The only thing that stops my wii u from getting abandoned is because there are other things you can do on it. It's because of the trail campaign and because I have bit trip presents runner 2 future legend of rhythm alien.

I was about to make a translation for the cutscenes but sense it is so close to it's release I won't.

Good.

I was definitely on the fence about this game, leaning towards skipping it if it was a 59.99 game, but considering its 20 cheaper, I might as well get it.

It's a good thing that most of the games are singleplayer. I mostly play solo so I am estatic about this but it makes me wonder why nintendo refers to this as a party game.

YoshiKong said:
The NA box image:

Box_Image_NA_-_Game_%26_Wario.png
It seems that nintendo made our boxart better than the japanese one. Our box art has "Gamepad Pandemonium" on the bottom as a replacement for the Katakana symbols that reads "Game & Wario" with a japanese accent. You can also tell that they changed the title logo a little bit. Regardless, the hands still look out of place and creepy.

Well then thank goodness most of the hand region isn't going to be shown on the box: only the finger tips pretty much.

But yeah surprise surprise the NA box is almost identical to the Japanese one.

I Can't Wait To Pick This Up!!!!! :) I Love Warioware!!! And For Only 40? Thats A Instant Buy For Me! :)

YoshiKong said:
Well then thank goodness most of the hand region isn't going to be shown on the box: only the finger tips pretty much.

But yeah surprise surprise the NA box is almost identical to the Japanese one.
Most of the box art to warioware started to become similar to the japanese ones once "touched" was released.

Wariowaretouched_boxart_japan.jpg

531px-WWDS.jpg
340px-Smooth_moves_cover.jpg

Odoru_Made_in_Wario_JAP_cover.jpg
WarioWare_Myself_JAP_cover.jpg

USWarioDIY.png

You can see that they have been improved to look more "interesting" but as new installments release, their box art becomes more and more similar.

New artwork released!

553px-Wario_Art_%28alt%29_-_Game_%26_Wario.png
269px-Jimmy_T_Artwork_-_Game_%26_Wario.png
480px-EU_Game-wario.jpg
391px-Dribble_Solo_Art_-_Game_%26_Wario.png
344px-Spitz_Solo_Art_-_Game_%26_Wario.png
308px-Manager_Joe_Art_-_Game_%26_Wario.png
262px-Penny_-_Game_%26_Wario.png

There's also a whole heap of game icons. We'll grab a hold of those later.

I'm pretty much sure Nintendo of Europe will censor the name by giving it another name, as usual.
And all Nintendo of Europe does, will also affect Nintendo Australia, as usual.

I might buy a Wii U for my room, and then buy this game. Looking forward to playing the Taxi minigame.

Hearing Wario speak in full sentences is weird.

Back