Game & Wario

ugh they had to ruin gamer with that stupid 9-volt sleep gimmick

but maybe it's just me paranoid because i actually almost fucking peed my pants when

his mom came out of the tv

I Found a little pervert easter egg in Ashley Game

When the stage begins, Ashley stays still until you press A or tap the GamePad screen to begin. If you blow into the microphone, a gust of wind will try to blow up Ashley's dress. She quickly holds it down and glares at you with a very annoyed groan.

:D

This game sure hates dyspraxic people.

Shutter is making me crave for Pokémon Snap U.

After having played all the single-player games and forcing my siblings to play the multiplayer ones with me, I'll give my thoughts on each game.

Arrow is pretty fun, but it didn't hold my attention for long.

Shutter is fun as well.

Ski is a dud and boring.

Patchwork is my favorite single player mini-game, mostly because I like these sort of picture puzzle things and it has an extensive amount of content.

Kung-Fu is alright, but shitty gyroscopic controls ruin the game.

Gamer is alright, although it's everyone's favorite one apparently.

Design has a great concept, but you'll probably get bored of it rather quickly, especially when the Gold trophy essentially needs you to be practically perfect.

Ashley is a lot of fun, although the gyroscopic controls can be a bit disorienting. At least it's colorful, and hey, it reminds me of Kirby's Epic Yarn, so that's another point in its favor.

Taxi is neat, but there's only three levels. At least the levels are sort of long though, so it makes it up, I guess.

Pirates is pretty neat and I enjoyed it because of the rhythm based gameplay. The gyroscopic controls on this game aren't as intrusive as they are in Kung-Fu.

Bowling is pretty meh. Standard bowling. The challenges remind me of Monkey Bowling from Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2, so there's that.

Bird is another dud, and a really shitty game for the final unlockable.

Sketch is, ironically, the best multiplayer game in my opinion, even though you can pretty much play it with a piece of paper and a pencil. Many....interesting pictures were drawn, to say the least.

Islands is pretty fun, even though there's a little too much luck involved for my liking. Reminds me of Monkey Target from the Monkey Ball games.

Fruit and Disco are a bore, that's all that needs to be said.

Kung-Fu is alright, but shitty gyroscopic controls ruin the game.

I definitely agree with that. The game already filled its gamepad use quota with the duality between the gamepad and TV views, there was no point in tacking gyro controls beside adding another layer of imprecision.

Unlike what the guy in the Iwata Ask says, none of the minigames(except Patchwork, oddly enough) have enough content to stand as fully featured games (well okay, maybe if they were priced 2-3$ each). It's the one modern Nintendo game that would benefit the most from DLC, and the one least likely to get it.

Hmmm, would anyone be interested if I created an high-score thread for this game?

Nobody expected this game to be an huge commercial success or anything, but ouch.

Edit:

[quote author=ow]Ouya > game and wario[/quote]

Glowsquid said:
Nobody expected this game to be an huge commercial success or anything, but ouch.

Sorry for being an idiot, but what the heck does "mc" mean, anyway?

Any reason for this game being a commercial let-down?

Sorry for being an idiot, but what the heck does "mc" mean, anyway?

Minecraft. He's talking about the xbox 360 retail release.

It's a poorly-reviewed minigame compilation heavily divergent from past games released for a console with a low instal base. I just hope the positive reception to the Gamer minigame and the toys (which are totally awesome btw, "Beans" NEED to be experienced) make Nintendo realize there's still an audience for a proper WarioWare experience.

All what I'm trying to figure out is in terms of the "Bugband" category -- to figure out which tunes target which part of the game. For example, that "Bugband: Strabenemy" - I'm guessing that's targeting the Arrow game (but mainly "Phase 1" when we're taking out the tiny MechaWarios and we're NOT at the point of the MechaWario boss fights).

And my other guess is that "Bugband: Jimmy Lovin'" - that's targeting the "Endless Bunny Slope" part of the "Ski" game, right?

Back