New Super Mario Bros. U

Gogeta said:
Baby Luigi said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Maybe even texture recoloring in-game. I would like that. Make Mario old mario, red overalls and blue shirt.

Agreed with that. How about playing as regular Toad?
Or Mario's 8-bit color scheme.

Isn't that what exactly YoshiGo mentioned?

Baby Luigi said:
Gogeta said:
Baby Luigi said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Maybe even texture recoloring in-game. I would like that. Make Mario old mario, red overalls and blue shirt.

Agreed with that. How about playing as regular Toad?
Or Mario's 8-bit color scheme.

Isn't that what exactly YoshiGo mentioned?
No. He said red overalls, blue shirt. I meant how he looked in-game in the original SMB.

How he looked in the original SMB game is red overalls, blue shirt

It's possible that graphical limitations caused this color scheme, but it's still bluish.

Gogeta, this is what she means:
the_classic_Mario_by_Dogsfather.jpg

Due to in-game limitations, the shirt looked green. However, it was canonically blue. It's like how the 8 and 16-Bit Koopalings had different in-game colors to their actual classic looks.
koopalings.png

350px-Koopalings.jpg

Baby Luigi said:
A level editor would be sweet as long as it doesn't suck. I would like to have a diverse amount of options and a diverse amount of ways to utilize such options.

It would be a dream if they truly had a level editor that functions similarly GameMaker, but that stuff is the stuff of dreams.
I'd actually like a level editor to be the same program (of course modified for the players use) that Nintendo used to make the original levels in the game, like the F-Zero X Expansion Kit.

^Gosh, deal with 2D games. Even if the gameplay is way to frustrating.

I suck at Super Mario Galaxy and it's a 3D game.

Snifit said:
^Gosh, deal with 2D games. Even if the gameplay is way to frustrating.

I suck at Super Mario Galaxy and it's a 3D game.

Huh? Was there a deleted post? Because that doesn't make any sense how you responded to SKmarioman

I think "hate" is a strong word for a game that didn't came out yet, but I don't like the looks of it so far. Sans the powerups, it looks the same as New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

You shouldn't hate a game that you haven't played before. You can have low expectations, but hating it before trying it just means your judging it unfairly.

Anser probably hates it cause he hates 2D games. Probably, I don't know why, maybe it's the side-scrolling option?

I'm not certain if that's what he said, but I don't remember it well.

Well, we'll see how it turns out when it gets reviewed/we play it.

I think it's looking great. The Miiverse thing is what made me want it at first, and now it's the gameplay that makes me want it even more.

Crackin355 said:
Well, we'll see how it turns out when it gets reviewed/we play it.

I think it's looking great. The Miiverse thing is what made me want it at first, and now it's the gameplay that makes me want it even more.

I agree I love the online ability of it, I hope its fully fleshed out so you can play against other players as well as post comments and records.

I'm not too sure that there will be online play, but I can see a sort of competition in having to beat a level fastest.

I'm just saying it'd be similiar to the Online Play in Sonic. Maybe they should bring back Mario vs. Luigi or Coin Battle

But what happens if someone isn't even at the world they're playing at, and "accidentally" unlocks everything that the person had gotton? This happened with my Lego Star Wars game.

I think it would be like MKW online play. Weren't you able to select all courses. Or was it if you didn't have that course yet it is still played just you don't unlock?

Back