Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver

I see. :posh:
Also, what does the Pokédex look like this time? I've been wondering about that.

I don't have a screenshot, but it's entirely on the touch screen.

Togepi said:
I don't have a screenshot, but it's entirely on the touch screen.
Does that mean you can use it while you're walking around the overworld?

No you still have to open it.

But the menu is entirely on the bottom screen!
hgsskotoneviolet.png

The menu is on the bottom screen.

You don't even need to press x!

That's pretty awesome. I guess they're making it quicker to access the stuff in the menu. :)

Also,
Togepi said:
Isn't that the Teachy TV guy from FR/LG in the top-right corner? :O

The hat on the female character is oversized. Then again, like that one guy on that one forum said...

Muigi said:
The hat on the female character is oversized. Then again, like that one guy on that one forum said...
I have no idea what you're talking about. Unless you consider Mindless Junk to be an other forum, and Uniju to be "that one guy". :P

Muigi said:
Larger hats means more sexually attractive. It's the new big thing.

Nerdy Guy said:
Muigi said:
I have no idea what you're talking about. Unless you consider Mindless Junk to be an other forum, and Uniju to be "that one guy". :P
I was just referring to this person on another forum in a topic discussing about the female Pokemon Trainers' designs over the years.

Also, Uniju. LAWL.

Nerdy Guy said:
My bad. :P

I'm guessing he's part of Team Rocket, right?
No he's the rival. -_-"

And there's no point in putting that link in spoiler tags, as he's from the original Gold and Silver anyways. :\

Sorry about that. I just thought not everyone who read the thread knew that. :(

Stupid sexy Silver.

When's the American realise date? I can't seem to remember. ???

It doesn't matter. The female heroes' English names are normaly the same in both the game the appear and the anime.

Back