Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver

Guess, I dare you. I'll give you a hint: Pokemon White and Black are out.

Sorry for the bump but I'm gonna get this game soon so anyone has a suggestion about a party?
I only have these two:
Cyndaquill
Hootwhatever

Koopa Kid said:
Sorry for the bump but I'm gonna get this game soon so anyone has a suggestion about a party?
I only have these two:
Cyndaquill
Hootwhatever
Cyndaquil is good if you used Charmander as your starter in Pokemon Red, Blue, Green, Firered or Leafgreen.
Totodile was more of a hassle in Gen 2 so Totodile is recommended more in the remakes.
Chikorita has amazing stats and moves but many type disadvantages.

Beginner: Cyndaquil
Average Player: Totodile
Professional: Chikorita

If you get Cyndaquil or Chikorita I recomend get a Poliwag because its so much more awesome then the others it has a great type combination in its final stage and comes with Hypnosis which puts your opponent to sleep for the average of 2-5 turns.

I think I figured out the name... Would "hoottoot"be a good flying type? I know you could catch pidgey in the begining but who is better?

If you're getting SoulSilver, Skarmory would be a great defensive flying type.

You could also use Dodrio. It has excellent speed and attack. But everything else is average.

Propeller Toad said:
There's also Togetic/Togekiss to consider as well. Just putting it out there.

That's what I used in HeartGold, but just because I got really lucky with the Togepi Prof. Elm gave me ("neutral" Nature and female).

There's also Golbat/Crobat, which I used in my Japanese HeartGold. Crobat can learn some good moves.

If I'm right there should be an egg somewhere in the game that has a 10% chance of being shiny. It may not bein the remake though. :(

IIRC, that egg only appears in Crystal. The Pokémon inside also knows Dizzy Punch after hatching.

Back