Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver

Since HG/SS are coming out tomorrow for the US, I thought I'd ask, which will you get? HeartGold or SoulSilver.

Me, well I already have both, but for the English, I'm getting SoulSilver.

I probably won't get either, but if I were to get one, I'd get HG.

Just because the only Pokemon game I've ever played is Gold.

I'm going to get HeartGold. Though I'm not sure if I'm going to get it tomorrow because of the flooded roads.

I'm getting Heart Gold basically because I used to own the original Gold...

Don't expect me to get it too soon, though.

Turns out all the water in the streets cleared and I was recently able to get the game! It's awesome, though my mom keeps looking at me funny when she sees me running around the house to use my Pokéwalker.

Hey, it's fun to walk with my pet Pokémon play pretend with it. Besides, it helps me stay in shape. :P

Lyra said:
Hey, it's fun to walk with my pet Pokémon play pretend with it. Besides, it helps me stay in shape. :P
'K. Now run for two miles. From what I've read, that would be effective.

I'm doing a bit of training before I fight Jasmine.

Right now, I have:

Croconaw
Golbat
Ampharos
Graveler
Heracross
Growlithe

I've been playing alot lately, and the remixes of the music are pretty freaking awesome. The rival battle and gym leader battle themes are some of my favorites.

Restarted on SoulSilver a few days ago, I'm stuck on Morty.

My training plan of "Send out the weakest Pokémon first, then switch to a stronger one" didn't work too well.

img000125.png

Wooper being low level doesn't count, she just hatched today.

^True. The same applies to Duskull and Spinarak to me. For odd reasons, I find them cute too.

Whitney's Miltank can do in a pit of fire. The only reason I was able to beat her was because my Croconaw used Water Pulse and it got confused. My Croconaw literally had like 2 HP left, but her Miltank hurt itself and I won! :D

I just used that Onix you can get in Violet City, Milktank was using Roll-Out, not very effective on Onix, and Whitney already used the Super Potion.

Just kept Rock Tombing her.

I hate her Clefairy also. I threw out my Bellsprout and it used Metronome. And it was Fire Blast. -_-

I threw out my Spinarak and it used Metronome again. And it was Psychic. =_=

I tried using Stun Spore on it first, but it missed. I brought out my Spinarak to use Toxic, but it missed again. I finally ended up killing it with my Pidgeotto using Wing Attack, and Clefairy's Metronome (which was Water Pulse) missed.

Back