What inspired YOUR username?

Robots, more specifically, Zero from Megaman X.

I liked the guy and wanted a robotic sounding name with a Z.

So there you go, heck I liked Zero so much I went by Zae Zomega for years paying homage to Zeros last name, but with a Z in front of it.

I think I just randomly got the idea for this current username, Nega-Man, one day. I think I combined Doctor Nega and Mega Man to get it, or it just came to mind one day and thought it sounded cool.

So let me see here. Yoshi favorite character, Go not sure? Green means go that might be why. 99, born on 1999, no that is actually no why.

I made my username whenever I was obsessed with Mario & Luigi: BIS, so I had to include my favorite character from the game in it. I always used 65 in my usernames for some reason because it's just easy for me to type, and I usually put a number in my username.

For my first username, Kingbowser99, I was actually just creating a youtube account, and I wanted the name Kingbowser (I dunno, i must have been on some Bowser-related hallucinagens) so i took the easiest number i could get. Ergo, Kingbowser99.

For The 99 Shrowser, i wanted to keep the 99, but i wanted something to do with Shrowser, because i really liked him at the time. So i came up with that horrible name. Didn't last.

For Neptune99, i wanted to appear more God-like (IF YOU CALL GODMOD ON ME ONE MORE TIME,) so i went for the immortal god of the seas, Neptune, Triton, Posioden, that guy.

Finally, for Dr. Death Defying, i recommend you look up My Chemical Romance's album Danger Days. Then look at some of the characters mentioned in the album. Then you'll understand.

How did I come up with my username? Take a guess. My username is awesome. It is what guarentees you will defeat Bowser in SMB as long as you are not little mario, among other cool things.

i was uncreative at 9 years old ok

paper mario thousand year door was my favoritest game ever at the time and my rl name is jorge

herp derp guize lets put two and two together that OUGHTA make a good name

I dunno about this name.

I felt like in the mood of having it.

kinda caused some controversy.

I am a Super Paper Fan. Remember? The one in the Paper Mario 3DS commercial? Yeah i'm that guy. :posh: And my name use to mean im a fan of Paper Marios, but it doesn't mean it anymore. But i get alot of nicknames like SPF and sunscreen. SUNSCREEN?! I guess sunscreen is a cool nickname...

Ugh, I was obsessed with Toads at the time I joined the Forums. OJ Toad was a name I gave to Orange Toad, but now, OJ, my fandom character, Looks a little different then an Orange Toad (Yellow T-Shirt under Blue Pants and Orange Jacket) So yeah, I stuck with that. Also, If you notice, even if i'm not wearing those clothes, you can tell its me by looking at the eyes, they have no white pupil, and they each have a heavier eyebrow.

So Yeah, Ye Olde History of Meh.

My name probably comes from Ice, because I'm a fan of Ice-type Pokemon, and Shadow, coming from Shadow the Hedgehog. And 1199 are my favorite numbers.

I thought I've posted here before?
Anyway:
Yami = Short name for my actual first name.
Hoshi = My last name.
.nl = Country Code of where I live.

SuperPaperFan said:
But i get alot of nicknames like SPF and sunscreen. SUNSCREEN?! I guess sunscreen is a cool nickname...
The number of the strength of sunscreen is the Sun Protection Factor, or SPF. (ex: SPF 35) And your username is abbreviated SPF. That's why.

I already said this once but the Mario 64 comes from Super Mario 64 and I put the extra Mario in because why not.

Professor because I always viewed as a cool and respectable rank in video games, such as being used by a villain and Mario because my first name is Mario and Super Mario is my favorite video game series.

Boidoh said:
Boidoh said:
You can guess.

Gardevoir inspired it -_-

I changed my user name back to my old username because I use it in almost everything..

Boy.. Dough.. Boidoh. Not its not from Birdoh.. But i got it after watching a T.V. comercial.

In England, we call Commercials Adverts.

My old username or my new display one? I'll explain both:
My old username (MarioBros2) was inspired by how I love the Mario bros. (not date love in unlike Lemmy) and it was all I could think of at the top of my head at that moment.

My new display name, well you probably know my reason (My insane crush on Lemmy Koopa)

Back