What inspired YOUR username?

Dry Bones Petey Piranha

well first i was thinking of a good Username i would use and remember for anything so i got the word Mario and came up with random numbers lol xD The Mario Wiki (and the Forum) were the 2nd place to use my Username Mario7727 (my 1st was Roblox) and p.s. my favorite character isn't even mario! mario is my 5th favorite character, Baby Luigi is my favorite Character lol, the Username Mario7727 was just and easy thing to remember and i used it for everything! except Poptropica :/ that name was already taken, basically, i only use 2 Major Usernames anywhere, and that's Mario7727 or Mario11039.............

My username has a short story behind it. I was in 1st Grade and I was going to a friends house after school to play with the toy cars. This was like, the 20th time we were going to play cars and almost every time his Mum would stop at the supermarket and get stuff. At the time, they had just installed a movie screen on the roof that flips open! My friend had a Pirates of the Caribean movie and it had a Kraken in it. Of course, I thought it was super cool looking.

A couple days later I went on the Lego website and looked at all the games. For one specific awesome game, you had to have a username. I was like, what do I choose! Of course, I remembered the Kraken. I was Grade 1 so my spelling was super shit, I wrote Kraken as Crackin! After that, the name had already been taken. I couldn't think of anything else but I scrolled down and it said if I added random numbers to the end I could keep the name. There were four choices and I ended up choosing 355!

And that's how I got it. So nobody ask me if I'm on crack.
Also, it's pronounced Kraken Three Five Five, not Cracking Three Hundred & Fifty Five or Crack in Three Fifty Five

My name should be pretty obvious as well. The "Toad" part of my name comes from my favourite Mario character Toad. The "Propeller" part of my name comes from my personal favourite Power-Up in NSMB Wii. As Toad is a playable character from that game and can use the Power-Up, I thought that it would make a fitting username (as well as the fact that Toad looked awesome in the suit as well). ;D

myself of course!!

Well, my username comes from Fawful, from Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga. I was feeling Fawful-ish today.

Well. NOT THE FREAKING BEAR.

Once upon a time I wanted to get an email address. I usually used 'enstreme' as my username, but I had long since figured out how to spell 'extreme'. My dog's name is Banjo, we call him Banjonator, and I don't really know where the '1' at the end came from.

Let's see...
Frostyfireyoshi <--- back when I first joined, I thought up a fire/ice yoshi character. I did great naming it.
Doomship 2 <--- Based off the Doomship from DIC's so-bad-its-good TAoSMB3. But more deadly, doomy and destructive.
BronzeRayquaza <--- Favourite metallic colour + favourite pokemon. Simple enough
Rise Up Above It <--- a line from the chorus of Night of the Hunter, a lovely and slightly dark song by 30 Seconds To Mars. Basically, I got suddenly and rapidly very depressed in August 2010, and found that line in that song to be rather inspiring and hopeful. Plus it's a pretty cool song by a great band. Then I noticed a few other past users before me had done the same thing (getting very depressed then changing to a song title or line).
Arcanine <--- Giant fluffy stripey dog. :3 And everyone's second-favourite Generation I Fire-type pokemon.
Lizalfos <--- Favourite Zelda enemy. Anthropomorphic lizard swordsmen with a tag-team buddy system. So awesome and badass.
Guilmon <--- Best Digimon. And so adorable! :3
Bec Noir <--- All the peeps were kung-fu fightin' fighting over the trolls. ALL OF THEM. I wasn't at that Act yet and got repeatedly kicked by concrete face for using a fantroll nick. So I picked my favourite character, Jack Noir's final prototyping: the ultra-evil and rogue teleporting, incredibly powerful Dersite Agent hound, Bec Noir.
That's it I think.

Lily x was my bebo name back in the day, and I made an account here during the time I was active on bebo.

Spike <---- Symbolized my small beginning in a world where I could see an entire week of edits on the recent changes with only 250 edits.
Knife <---- Got this name after my demotion and because I felt I had gained enough wiki knowledge to becomes sharper.
SpikeKnifeNeedleSword <----- Continued my trend of sharp objects and I was feeling a little silly.

Might consider getting something else soon, don't know.

UltraMario - Named after my plush in which I dubbed "Ultra Man" added with Mario.
UltraMario3000 - Same as above, except with an added 3000 from Poltergust 3000.
Clock Tower - Named after my favorite videogame character at the time.
Pinkie Pie - Named after my favorite out of the mane 6 in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
Tomba - Named after my current favorite videogame character.

Wiki names:

Mario Bros.! - I like the Mario Bros., and that name was taken.
Mario & Luigi - I hated the "!" in my name
Pokémon Trainer Red - My favorite video game character

Forum names:

Mario and Luigi - I couldn't register with "&" in my name, and Mario & Luigi was my name at the time
Rainbow Dash - My favorite pony at the time
Pokémon Trainer Red - My wiki name
Kirby - My second favorite video game character

My names:

Wiki:

Vinrulz:

I rule. This name sucks so much that I requested a name change the day I registered.

The Cosmic Vin:

I looked at Cosmic Blue Toad's name and decided it was cool

Pokémon Trainer Mario:

After downloading Character Map and making an account on Bulbapedia, I decided this was a good name.

Vincent:

Guess.

Forum

The Cosmic Vin:

My wiki name when I joined.

Vinnie:

Short form of Vincent.

A Little Chinese Lesson:

The beginning of an amazing song.

Tomba said:
UltraMario - Named after my plush in which I dubbed "Ultra Man" added with Mario.
Pinkie Pie - Named after my favorite out of the mane 6 in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

I see what you did there.

Banjo said:
Tomba said:

No, that's actually what they're called.

Banjo said:
Tomba said:

It's a common brony thing to replace anything you can with a horse pun.

Like Everypony = everybody, etc.

Homestuck fans do the same thing, but it's much more difficult to understand.

Dr. Javelin said:
It's a common brony thing to replace anything you can with a horse pun.

Like Everypony = everybody, etc.

Homestuck fans do the same thing, but it's much more difficult to understand.

You're making me paranoid, Javelin. WAS THERE A PUN IN THERE?

Nah, but they are hard to tell if you don't know what to look for.

A common thing is to repeat a vowel in a word eight times for emphasis. Or for draaaaaaaama!

(phooey wrong color)

Back