What inspired YOUR username?

Actually, everypony wasn't made up by the bronies. It's in the show.

Wiki:
I liked the Koopas of the Koopa Troop, and since I didn't want it to be Koopa Troop, I got rid of the space.
Forum:
My name was originally KoopaTroopa, because KoopaTroop was taken.

For all my names I had:

BabyLuigiOnFire: My favorite character is Baby Luigi and I wanted something sounding crazy do go along with it, so my sister proposed the fire part and it stuck on ever since.

Cosmopolitan: Tribute to the Fairly Oddparents and Cosmo is one of my favorite characters in the show. I thought that was a great punny name.

Baby Luigi Lacertae: Base on the blazar, BL Lacertae, I'm pretty fond in heavenly objects in the sky such as galaxies and nebulae. Guess what I substitute the BL for, eh?

The Magic School Bus: One of the shows I really enjoyed when I was a kid. It's so nostalgic I feel like putting it up there.

Baby Luigi: I think it's a more simplified version of "BabyLuigiOnFire" (though many refer to me as BLOF) but I think it's a very suiting name anyway and especially since it's not taken yet.

Baby Luigi said:
For all my names I had:

BabyLuigiOnFire: My favorite character is Baby Luigi and I wanted something sounding crazy do go along with it, so my sister proposed the fire part and it stuck on ever since.

Cosmopolitan: Tribute to the Fairly Oddparents and Cosmo is one of my favorite characters in the show. I thought that was a great punny name.

Baby Luigi Lacertae: Base on the blazar, BL Lacertae, I'm pretty fond in heavenly objects in the sky such as galaxies and nebulae. Guess what I substitute the BL for, eh?

The Magic School Bus: One of the shows I really enjoyed when I was a kid. It's so nostalgic I feel like putting it up there.

Baby Luigi: I think it's a more simplified version of "BabyLuigiOnFire" (though many refer to me as BLOF) but I think it's a very suiting name anyway and especially since it's not taken yet.
Oh god that was an awesome cartoon back when I was little. *nostalgias* Also, I've not heard of a blazar before. I'll have to do some research on it. Space is just very interesting as a whole.

Peter Sam said:
Toad85 is a mixture of my favorite character, Toad, and the year he first appeared (1985).

Toad2012 is a mixture of Toad and the year 2012.

Elaborating on this:

Peter Sam -> My favourite Thomas character.

Doofenshmirtz Evil, Inc. -> I have no clue why I chose this name; I guess it was because my bro was into Phineas and Ferb at the time?

Vlad Plasmius -> UM made a beautiful Vlad Plasmius pony, and I just decided to make it my theme. I was considering "Vlad Plonyus," but I considered it too stupid.

ghostyTrickster -> John is my favourite Homestuck character, and P_Y was using ectoBiologist, so I just took John's former chumhandle.

Marstar2000: I guess I just like Mario.

A New Super Christmas: Christmas theme.

Let's Go 8-bit: I was playing Kirby's Adventure (Virtual Console [On the Wii]), and I thought about it being on the NES, and my liking to it, so I thought up the name: Let's Go 8-bit

My first wiki name, Magikrazy 51, came from my avatar, which I created beforehand. When I joined the forum, I decided to "split" my good half and evil half. And violas! Evil Magikrazy!

Nabber - I've explained this and I don't really feel like going over it.
Nabber Simpson - I was in a Simpsons mood at the time because of the new season.
Donut - From Red vs Blue. Unfortunately, someone already had taken the name of Caboose (I think it was Garlic).
GLaDOS - Favorite character from my favorite video game series.
Discord - Well, Pinkie Pie was taken, Gummy was taken, and I realized that I was incredibly similar with Discord.

Yoshi (My Mario Favorite)
+
Monster (In my mind Dinosaur = Monster)
+
Boston accent (Reporter = Reporta)
=
YoshiMonsta

Pichi Hime is how you say Princess Peach in Japanese, and I love Japan. Peach is my fav Mario character, and there are 6 kids in my family! :peach:

uranianUmbreon: uranianUmbra is my favorite troll at the moment and then nabber suggested that I should have uranianUmbreon as my nick since I like both UU and Umbreon.

Pokemon fad taken one step further.

Kabumek... I got the name from this webcomic I used to read. The comic's not being updated anymore, and I don't really care for one of the fandoms it's a crossover of, but the name stuck.

'I'm secretly awesome' :3

Back