What inspired YOUR username?

Yoshario said:
Rickard said:
I stole ChaosNinja from a friend of mine, and made it Ninji to fit the Mario-style.
And......how about:
*Haha you guessed wrong
*Beck
*Caesar
*Rickard
.......... ^_O

I was never named that.

You forgot Julian, House, Wilson, Kutner, Wedge, Azel, Midir, Beowulf, and a bunch of others.

Most are Fire Emblem characters.

my username's origin is pretty obvius is just Luigi :luigi: a mario character name and 128 whic is the double of 64

1. Jesus Freak: Must I spell it out for you?
2. Spirit in the Sky: Stooby gave it to me. :)

My UserName comes from the Nintendo64

Mason is my real name. I'm not too much into the "username" thing. If Mason is taken I'll usually name myself MasonAround or ToucanManiac.

My nickname on Team Fortress 2 is 'Crocodile Man' because I use the Croc-o-Style kit for The Sniper, my main class. 'Dippy' was a nickname that came around from Bil saying my original username - 'Pokemon DP' - really fast, so it just sort of stuck.

i Got My Name From The Nintendo64 ;)
I Did

Vinnie said:
Kirby said:
And mine comes from Red from Pokémon.

Kirby comes from Pokemon? o_O

He's referring to his actual username, which is Pokemon Trainer Red. Kirby is his screen name.

Toad85 is a mixture of my favorite character, Toad, and the year he first appeared (1985).

Toad2012 is a mixture of Toad and the year 2012.

As I've said before, NAB stands for Nintendo and Books, two things I like. I added the suffix because it sounded better than Nab.

My Forum name (Red Barchetta) was inspired by the Rush song of the same name from their Moving Pictures album, "Red Barchetta".

My username anywhere else (Palkia47) was inspired from Pokemon Pearl (I got the game at the time and really liked Palkia, and since he comes at level 47...).

My Steam name (Gabriel) was inspired from the archangel from the TV show Supernatural.

I've said these before, but...

Smasher comes from my favorite game, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

turntechGodhead, Chandelure, and Norbert (old forum names) are my favorite characters from Homestuck, Pokemon, and the Angry Beavers, respectively.

Sackboy (UP name) is the name of the main character of LittleBigPlanet, my second favorite game.

MrConcreteDonkey comes from the Concrete Donkey in Worms. Though the Banana Bomb is kind of my favourite weapon.

If I was MrBananaBomb, it'd be easier to go...

BANANA BOMBS :dk:

Mewtwo came from Mewtwo, but actually from his Melee appearance, not from Pokemon.

Jack Noir is because of Jack Noir, obviously.

Dr. Javelin...I forget, I think I tried just "Javelin" but someone stole that name on a bunch of sites I went to so I added the doctor and it works now. ^_^

As to why I picked Javelin in the first place... I don't really know. I guess because they're cool.

Well my current username is character from nazi zombies, but my original username

is well

i like :mario:

i think he rules

and 25 is my lucky number on the mario games

Back