What inspired YOUR username?

I always thought you should be renamed Smash Brawler.

Uniju said:
Theres a guy called Smash Brawled on Pixeltendo I think...
Smash Brawled or Smash Brawler?

Anyway, Pokemon DP stays as my name! Sorry, Plumber! >:D

I forgot how I thougt of my name :cry:

I love wario
I love shroobs
so I decided to make something like goombario

Shroob + Wario = Shroobario

My new name, SiFi, is an obvious pun. It helps if you know my real name, Simon.

chibi-chibi things rock!
zombie-zombies are cool!

c-cute
h-horrific
i-i wish i was a....
b-boat
i-irritating is wat i am
z-...(ill get back to you on that one)
o-oh my god
m-Matthew(my real name)
b-boo my favorite type of ghost in the mario series
i-i wish i had some waffles
e- ejected from this forum in about a month (maybe)

Family Guy and Video Games, mix 'em togerther ya got Videoguy. Oh 93 is like...1993, my birth year.

3Dejong said:
Dry Bones said:
I forgot how I thougt of my name :cry:

You were going to make it something, but then you played Mario Party or something.

I remeber! :D I just played Mario Party as Dry Bones, then I was going to make a account as "Luigi"(I am the greatest name maker EVER :P), but then I desided to be Dry Bones, for some reason that I don't know. Well it was a year ago, I can't remember that far :P

If you couldn't guess from my post on page 17: My name derives from two certain Wii games that were my fav ones when I logged in here.

You didn't quote... =/

And Hyper Mushroom sounded moar Mario-like and that's good.

It comes from my original name, simply Psychosis. Neural Psychosis is also the source of Neurosis (a portmanteau) and therefore Neurario on the IRC. Boring, yes.

My username is based off of the Sonic the Hedgehog character, Blaze. Before Sonic Rush was released, I predicted that her Super form would be called "Solar Blaze" (or something else along the lines of that), but it turned out that I was wrong about it. (I also used to refer to Super Sonic as "Golden Sonic" was I was little, and I use that as a username, also).

Wario is a Man of Garlic. End of story...

Back