What inspired YOUR username?

I like shy guys and the number 27 just seemed to fit very well on the end.

Space Pirate Fanfiction I thought about doing once but never did, also my Cybernations account.

Since you guys already know what Firemariobros means... I will tell the kirby one >.>

I'm a fan of Kirby and Ice Kirby is was a good name for me because the ice is FTW( same reason with Fire Kirby except fire was cooler than ice)

IceKirby said:
Since you guys already know what Firemariobros means... I will tell the kirby one >.>

I'm a fan of Kirby and Ice Kirby is was a good name for me because the ice is FTW( same reason with Fire Kirby except fire was cooler than ice)
Freeze Kirby is better than ice.

The same name as my acount on the wiki. I got the name because "Some Guy" was taken.

I made up my MarioWiki user name.

And my other user name, 1-Up Shroom I got from a "friend". ;D

Lario said:
Everyone here should know...
Muigi sounds cooler, though. (jk)

1-Up Shroom said:

Does "friend" mean you boyfriend?

1-Up Shroom said:
Nerdy Guy said:
1-Up Shroom said:

Does "friend" mean you boyfriend?
NO!!! no..... I was talking about Animal Crossing....
Well then you must say so. :P

Jackie Chan said:
Bloc Partier said:
I named myself after the band Bloc Party, who is awesome.
Oh, it's pronounced "party-er"!

I somehow imagined it being pronounced "party-are" like a Frenchee. :posh:
Er... No. :P

If anything, it should be said in a thick British accent, because Bloc Party is from Britain.

Or, even better, it should be said with a thick, African guy's british accent, cuz the lead singer is African-British (or something...). :P

Bloc Partier said:
Jackie Chan said:
Bloc Partier said:

If anything, it should be said in a thick British accent, because Bloc Party is from Britain.

Or, even better, it should be said with a thick, African guy's british accent, cuz the lead singer is African-British (or something...). :P

I thought it was pronounced "party-ay". French again...

Bloc Partier said:
Jackie Chan said:
Bloc Partier said:

Fun Fact: There's no such accent as "British", what foreigners hear is either London or a neutral accent.
My own accent is spoken incredibly fast at times and it can be hard to understand me sometimes,

Zeltrax said:
Bloc Partier said:
Jackie Chan said:
Bloc Partier said:

Fun Fact: There's no such accent as "British", what foreigners hear is either London or a neutral accent.
My own accent is spoken incredibly fast at times and it can be hard to understand me sometimes,
Post it in teh fun facts topic (which rlly is a topic here).

Anyway I obviously get my username from Yoshi and mario.

My username obviously was made based on my initials. ;o Ryan A. P. But it seems most of you from last year already knew this... or when I was in the wiki in my first days. :3

Back