What inspired YOUR username?

Stargazing said:
Astronomy. I want to study it when I go to university.
You better be good at Physics and Maths

my current username is simply the name of MLP OC

i've been meaning to change my usernames everwhere to "Bowshygul" which is a combination of all my current aliases but I haven't got around to it yet

Well talking about high school (or whatever, there are no high schools in germany):

Basically the main subjects I have selected are physics and programming, and while the latter is considerably easy, I still don't know why I took the former.

Well now the profile with the physics is actually the only one where there still is a programming class because all others have deselcted it, so yay I guess...?

My username is the name of one of my fan characters, a name which I have used throughout the net since around 2005 although the character itself is a lot older.

Around maybe 2007, I found the Nintendoland forums and made up Mechayoshi because I loved Yoshi and it was cute. I've moved of to other names but I still use this one in Mario related websites.

My dad always called me SUPERZ when I was smaller (he occasionally calls me that today too :) ) I felt like it suited my personality, so I registered with this username. :D

Who wouldn't be hyped for smash!? I can't wait!!! ;D

lol My username was inspired by 1. Luigi's my favorite Mario character, but 2........I had a crush on daisy a couple years back. :P And the one just stood for #1 honestly lol.

My username is Ghost because I feel unnoticed and like I'm already dead.

Sometimes.

But I also think ghosts are cool and Bleach is really cool, which involves ghosts (wholes, hollows, etc.)

My forum username is infinite8 because I was hyped for Mario Kart 8 eleven months ago and 8 looks like an infinity sign but sideways.

For the display names, I'll list all of them:
October 2014- MaMeSoPa - MArio, MEga man, SOnic, PAc-man
September 2014- I AM RED YOSHI! - Red Yoshi was my main in MK8 on that month (and GOTG quote)
August 2014- PeDaRoYs - PEach, DAisy, ROsalina, YoShi (also my alternate nickname besides infinite8)
July 2014- The Time Paradoxes - The adult and baby counterparts in MK8
June 2014- Supa Horrnn - The new item in MK8
May 2014- Dry Troopa - My favourite Mario species

I decided to do my old username (thatmariochick) as well. I am a girl, and I liked (and I still very much like) Mario games. I was also a 12 year old who is great at coming up with stupid usernames.

I swapped over to Stargazing, because I want to study astronomy and Rosalina is my favourite Mario character who has a lot to do with stars.

Might as well do my nonfad display names.

Dreamy Mario: Mario and Luigi: Dream Team. Funny thing is, I didn't know that Dreamy Mario was a thing.
Duo: Double Cherry
Sno-Winger: Christmas, I liked the P-Wing
Bandana Dee: I reaaaly wanted Waddle Dee in Smash.
Ethan (ヒビキ): Pokemon, though i really had no reason to do this...

IcicleRain-epic move from Tales (also it's one of my two default internet names)
IceCreamRain-variaton on icicle, came to me while eating (You guessed it) ice cream

and lestrade is the Sherlock fad in case anyone hasn't cracked that

Many years ago I made an account for the Nintendoland forums. I liked Yoshi and I just kind of added Mecha to it. It kind of stuck although I go as my "real" name, Amia BooMaster nowadays.

I was "sydezkicks" when I first joined here. I just came up with that because I saw someone called "Sidekick" on another site and I purposefully misspelled it to create the username I had.

(I was young, I wasn't that creative yet. :P)

My current username came from trying to abbreviate song titles to come up with a non-generic username on another site. I got Lyhom from a song on my iPod and I thought that it looked pretty good.

I don't feel like digging up my posts again.

LeftyGreenMario: I'm left-handed. I HAD to have Mario in my username somewhere, but I didn't know what should be associated with the name. I don't know, I didn't even like the Green Mario recolor initially, but I think some people stupidly mistook him for Luigi, so I wanted to use him. He just... grew on me, and I decided to go with Green Mario.

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special, Ornithologist Mario, Mario Party X, Hypochondriac Mario, Halaya Ube Prasedynium Mario, and the odd Scrub Jay... most, I intended them to be weird names, and I just like long words.

Back