E3 2012

And I'm not even interested in the game. But once I saw (heard?) that music stage, I think I might take an interest in it.

Nintendo Predictions:

1. First Wii U games will be announced
2. More information about the things shown during the Nintendo Direct conference
3. A redesign for the 3DS is announced
4. More 3DS games will be announced
5. Nintendo will say what they'll do with the Wii now that it's lifespan has ended
6. More features will be announced for the WiiU GamePad
7. Small announcement by Reggie
8. A bunch of rapid-fire gameplay teasers for various WiiU and 3DS games
9. Reggie makes a HUGE announcement
10. A game that nobody sees coming will have a trailer at the very end of the conference when people are getting up to leave

Creeper said:
Nintendo Predictions:

1. First Wii U games will be announced
2. More information about the things shown during the Nintendo Direct conference
3. A redesign for the 3DS is announced
4. More 3DS games will be announced
5. Nintendo will say what they'll do with the Wii now that it's lifespan has ended
6. More features will be announced for the WiiU GamePad
7. Small announcement by Reggie
8. A bunch of rapid-fire gameplay teasers for various WiiU and 3DS games
9. Reggie makes a HUGE announcement
10. A game that nobody sees coming will have a trailer at the very end of the conference when people are getting up to leave
Nintendo said there won't be a redesign of the 3DS at E3. Also, the Wii U will be the main or maybe even only focus of E3 conference due to the hour-long software conference on Wednesday being exclusive for 3DS.

Nabber said:
Anser said:
Guys, can you help me, please? I'm from Venezuela, and I don't know at what time of my country the E3 starts. I know it starts at 9:00 am Los Angeles, but I don't know when that is where I live. I would appreciate if someone told me the exact hour. Thanks.
I'd estimate it would be about 11:30.

Thank you very much!

Boidoh said:
My friends who is a real Halo Fanatic, Or so he thinks, says Halo 4 is so stupid and that he wont think about getting it because its aiming system is so similar to CoD.. His words not mine.. I dont do shooters.
He's probably saying that because 343 Industries took over the Halo franchise and Bungie left the series.

*Yagn*
I've got up very early, and that's exactly when Sony's Conference got ended.
According to our Event Reporter, there wasn't much to get excited about.

I didn't watch it, but from what I gathered, they did exactly what Microsoft did. Did great at the beginning, went downhill after that.

Out of the four conferences today, Ubisoft definitely won.

Beyond looks pretty amazing, I must say. Can't wait for Gears of War, Halo 4, and The Last of Us.

Red Barchetta said:
I didn't watch it, but from what I gathered, they did exactly what Microsoft did. Did great at the beginning, went downhill after that.

Out of the four conferences today, Ubisoft definitely won.
Actually, it did kind of rise up a bit at the end with God of War: Ascension and The Last of Us.

Sony storybook game got lame and my internet broke when it ended and I'm using my phone 3g and also I recorded e3 at spike with backupson directv

EDIT: My internet is working now

The new Tomb Raider game looks interesting. I hope Rayman Legends is good as the last one

Rayman Legends is a Wii-U exclusive, which is pretty good support for Nintendo. And the Assassins Creed trailer looks awesome.

Nintendo said something about having the conference being almost all Wii-U. Then another thing sometime after that specifically for the 3DS.

I'm glad, that Nintendo's Press Conference is at 6:00 PM, local time, because I've forgot to take my headphones with me.

Never played Rayman, but anything Co-op and 5 players is perfect for me, my siblings, and my two cousins. We never really play wii together because you can only play four.

Also, Ubisoft was the only good one of the day, despite the annoying host.

But Nintendo is definitely gonna win. You can so see it with all the Wii U stuff.

I'm still most excited seeing more of this Miiverse stuff. I love things that can be shared, like what games youre playing or what trophies your friends got on the PS3 and that sort of stuff.

Should've called it U-Mii-Verse though. Universe + Mii

A user by the name of Young Horsetail posted the following image at the Smash Boards. It seems to depict the messes that are happening at E3 2012, and yet Nintendo is standing still.

tumblr_m549nigye91qdnyb3.gif

So the implication is that Nintendo have won by doing nothing? Sounds like them alright, but I'm not sure that's quite the good thing you seem to think it is.

MnSG said:
A user by the name of Young Horsetail posted the following image at the Smash Boards. It seems to depict the messes that are happening at E3 2012, and yet Nintendo is standing still.

tumblr_m549nigye91qdnyb3.gif

That actually did make me laugh a lot. The message is probably that the rest sucked (Their opinion) and Nintendo pretty much has no competition even though they haven't done anything. Atleast, thats what I got from it, other than a laugh.

But as of now, Nintendo does have one sign of competition. Remember that Ubisoft had a fantastic conference yesterday.

Back