E3 2012

MnSG, I think it's just an optional controller, in case you don't want to have a screen in your hand.
NSM, it is today, it's even starting, after a while:
http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/microsoft-e3/

YamiHoshi.nl said:
MnSG, I think it's just an optional controller, in case you don't want to have a screen in your hand.
NSM, it is today, it's even starting, after a while:
http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/microsoft-e3/
I might watch it just cause I have nothing better to do.

New Super Mario said:
So, I think Microsoft's presentation is today. I hope they bomb it.
I definitely support Nintendo way over all the other companies, but I still hope they do well because I like to play other game systems as well (although I still don't have my own Xbox :-\).

The only Press Conferences I'll not watch, are EA, and Sony.
Reason: EA is after midnight, while Sony is very deep at night, in my Time Zone.
This makes me unable to watch these.

Fawfulfury65 said:
New Super Mario said:
So, I think Microsoft's presentation is today. I hope they bomb it.
I definitely support Nintendo way over all the other companies, but I still hope they do well because I like to play other game systems as well (although I still don't have my own Xbox :-\).
Yeah it's more of a joke, I just hope Nintendo does better. Gonna watch Microsoft now.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Is Microsoft's on right now? My computer isn't loading it. :(

I think they're on. I'm at the library so I don't know. I'll check when I get home. Try Spike. They're broadcasting it.

Overall, I think Microsoft did a pretty piss poor job.

Halo 4, Splinter Cell, Tomb Raider, and Resident Evil 6 seemed like the only good things shown. They should have kept what they were doing at the beginning with Halo 4 and Splinter Cell and kept that going throughout the whole conference, but no, they had to keep getting dumber.

The only game they showed that really interested me though was Splinter Cell.

I agree, yet another disappointing Press Conference from Microsoft.
The only thing I liked there, was the XBOX SmartGlass.

Shit, I missed the Microsoft conference, but from what I heard, it was another terrible conference....

....for the third time in a row.

EA's conference starts at 1pm PST. This one should be interesting, considering all the dumb shit EA's being doing.

Some of the games looked cool, but I'd never buy any of them. I'm not a big fan of shooters, which is what all the good-looking games were. The Kinect games are all pretty crappy.

I might buy an XBOX 360, if there weren't so much Shooters on it.

Gamefreak75 said:
Shit, I missed the Microsoft conference, but from what I heard, it was another terrible conference....

Yes, you have been spared from about an hour of sports, crappy Kinect games, and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.

Anyways, EA's probably going to do a pretty bad job too. I'm looking forward to Ubisoft, though.

I'm going to miss Ubisoft and Nintendo because I'm busy tonight and all day tomorrow. Those were the two I wanted to see. :'(

Microsoft did horrible. Tomb Raider would be the only game I'd play, just cause the chick with the bow and arrows reminded be too much of Katniss from the Hunger Games. Nintendo's presentation will be awesome!

Red Barchetta said:
Gamefreak75 said:

Yes, you have been spared from about an hour of sports, crappy Kinect games, and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.

Anyways, EA's probably going to do a pretty bad job too. I'm looking forward to Ubisoft, though.
I'm still going to watch it on Youtube when IGN puts it up some time tonight just to see it.

Guys, can you help me, please? I'm from Venezuela, and I don't know at what time of my country the E3 starts. I know it starts at 9:00 am Los Angeles, but I don't know when that is where I live. I would appreciate if someone told me the exact hour. Thanks.

Anser said:
Guys, can you help me, please? I'm from Venezuela, and I don't know at what time of my country the E3 starts. I know it starts at 9:00 am Los Angeles, but I don't know when that is where I live. I would appreciate if someone told me the exact hour. Thanks.
I'd estimate it would be about 11:30.

I hope they announce some RPGs at some point in this year's E3. The new games are all shooters and sports games.

Back